Merged: Flying in for Washington Game / Who's Going? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Flying in for Washington Game / Who's Going?

Dolphin Dan

Alright, MIAMI!
Reaction score
Flying in for Washington Game

Hey guys i am flying in from New Jersey for the Washington Game on Sunday and was wondering if any of you guys that live down in Miami want to meet up and tailgate. I was at the Bears Game last year and I have been looking foward to this for a while. Let me Know.......................

Re: Flying in for Washington Game

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
Hey guys i am flying in from New Jersey for the Washington Game on Sunday and was wondering if any of you guys that live down in Miami want to meet up and tailgate. I was at the Bears Game last year and I have been looking foward to this for a while. Let me Know.......................

I always tailgate...

Possible posters joining: Ozzy, Diehard and gang, Chevysales and wife
Additional guests: my son Barry, my ex-wife's hubby and his friend (or my ex-wife).

On the menu (traditional for a nightgame):

- steaks
- bratwurst
- homemade potatoe salad
- homemade devilled eggs
- snacks and dips
- beers and sodas

4pm games can be watched with the tailgaters across from us...

Start time: 4/4:30pm....

Don't forget about wearin the Orange jerseys, it's the week for it. If anything maybe we can blind the skins. :lol:

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Don't forget about wearin the Orange jerseys, it's the week for it. If anything maybe we can blind the skins. :lol:

I refuse to buy the orange jersey..much less wear it.

Heck..I am no Gator or Volunteer.....

Plus if I wear that thing nobody knows that someone is sitting in my seat....lmao

:lol:

Is anyone going to the game on Sunday?

Wanted to know see if we could hook up and tailgate.. i am usually by section e25 or e24

nice gold fish let me know man.. maybe we can get a finheaven party going. how sweet would that be.. finheaven tent and all the fixin's inside.. celebrating with some true dolfans ! all 10 of them on this board :D

Back
Top Bottom