Merged: For coaches, like Wannstedt, demeanor doesn't tell the whole story | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: For coaches, like Wannstedt, demeanor doesn't tell the whole story

Suprised this hasn't gotten a bigger response.

The "fans" that resort to this type of attack (Wanny's demeanor) are LCD's (Lowest Common Denominators). They are the very base and radical of people that can not comprehend anything above the most superficial of thoughts.

more excuses

Spin control, nothing more and it would seem some of you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Congrats anyone who believes this article is part of the bell curve that Madison Ave loves so much.

Mr Fan (A LCD)

Demeanor means jack crap. You can criticize his coaching, scheme, preparation, etc. But to say his DEMEANOR is a reason why this team struggles.....please. It's like blaming the paint job for your car stalling out.

Originally posted by Muck
Demeanor means jack crap. You can criticize his coaching, scheme, preparation, etc. But to say his DEMEANOR is a reason why this team struggles.....please. It's like blaming the paint job for your car stalling out.

agreed!

Not clearly thought out

Would you like to watch your doctor in panic, whining or running his fingers through his hair while being out of control?

How about the director of your company?

Commanding officer for those in the military among us?

Of course it matters, and if anyone was listening to the commentary of the game would have heard B.B. mention how business like he was on the sideline instead of "being animated".

What do you think "leadership" is? I'll give you a little hint, one aspect it is not panicing when the wheels start to fall off and acting like a child.

You're being very naive gentlemen.:rolleyes:

Mr Fan (one of the LCD's)

Re: Not clearly thought out

Originally posted by Mr Fan
Would you like to watch your doctor in panic, whining or running his fingers through his hair while being out of control?

How about the director of your company?

Commanding officer for those in the military among us?

Of course it matters, and if anyone was listening to the commentary of the game would have heard B.B. mention how business like he was on the sideline instead of "being animated".

What do you think "leadership" is? I'll give you a little hint, one aspect it is not panicing when the wheels start to fall off and acting like a child.

You're being very naive gentlemen.:rolleyes:

Mr Fan (one of the LCD's)

No, I would rather he stomps up and down on his playbook and throws his visor on the ground. That would solve everything. We could have highlight footage of Wannstedt losing his team when it matters most by belittling them and acting like an idiot.

I definitely want a doctor that makes a mistake and starts throwing surgical tools all over the operating room.

I definitely want the director of a company to act like a little spoiled child.

And as for the CO of any military division, we definitely need rashness and emotional immaturity there.

That would be perfect. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom