MERGED: For once and for all Brown no backup... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: For once and for all Brown no backup...

vt_dolfan

E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!
Reaction score
For once and for all Brown no backup...

Brown was not a backup. His coach was smart..and put players in positions to create mismatches. Brown and Cadi were 1A and 1B. Browns versatility gave Tuberville the oppurtunities to use both players. Cadi was not as good as a reciever so Brown was the one who got split out more than often.

vt_dolfan said:
Brown was not a backup. His coach was smart..and put players in positions to create mismatches. Brown and Cadi were 1A and 1B. Browns versatility gave Tuberville the oppurtunities to use both players. Cadi was not as good as a reciever so Brown was the one who got split out more than often.

This has been said time and again...You're right, but let it go....one thing for sure, I don't see him as a backup any longer....

Ronnie Brown wasn't a backup sounds pretty close to Feeley wasn't REALLY a third-stringer....

:roflmao:

buffalo fans, before they post, should think back to the sexual preference of there new starting qb

baalworship said:
Ronnie Brown wasn't a backup sounds pretty close to Feeley wasn't REALLY a third-stringer....

:roflmao:

Please let me know when you guys win a SB.

vt_dolfan said:

Actually brown was a backup sorry man...i love brown to death...but caddy had better field vision and better moves...But Caddy wasnt a better back then brown...there even in my book

Buddwalk said:
Actually brown was a backup sorry man...i love brown to death...but caddy had better field vision and better moves...But Caddy wasnt a better back then brown...there even in my book

Exactly. Now will Ronnie be a better NFL back than Caddie? Quite possible. But the facts are the facts.

Back
Top Bottom