Merged: Former Dolphins defensive end killed in I-75 crash near Fort Myers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Former Dolphins defensive end killed in I-75 crash near Fort Myers

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
Former Dolphins defensive end killed in I-75 crash near Fort Myers

clear.gif

Reported that alcohol was involved in the accident.

:shakeno:

Former Dolphin Killed in I-75 Crash

I don't know if anyone posted this but I just found it in the sun-sentinal.
Here's the link: Link
Sad to hear this.

I've never heard of him but I do send my prayers to his family. Alcohol though? Those who live by the sword, die by it too.

I'm sorry to hear this about an ex-player or anyone for that matter. Speaking of accidents I had some girl drive into my neighbors backyard, through the fence, and into their pool. The girl got out OK but she got on her phone called her daddy and he was there with a new car for her. It's a tough life for some people huh? Thought I'd share that experience with you guys.

Sad.....

Add another name to list of people that have died thinking being under the influence of drugs and / or alchohol is cool. The passenger dies and the driver gets to live with it and its consequences for the rest of his life.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Sad.....

Add another name to list of people that have died thinking being under the influence of drugs and / or alchohol is cool. The passenger dies and the driver gets to live with it and its consequences for the rest of his life.

And there's really nothing we can do about it. :nono:

Back
Top Bottom