Merged: Free Agent QB Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Free Agent QB Thread

Instead of him I'd rather get Josh McCown because has some mobility and a little bit of gunslinging mentality that a good QB needs in this system. Plus he's available for no picks whatsoever so, why not?

Do You guys think that we will

get any of these QB's in the offseason. Which one would you most likely want if you had to choose?

Weinke
Brooks
Carr
Volek
Kitna
Ramsey
Couch

I myself would rather have any of these except for a couple instead of blowing a 1st round draft pick on someone who probably isn't as good as what we've got.

the only one in that list that is worthy of anythingis Carr and more than likely he is a texan next year...everybody else is washed up and or garbage

hunter5nc1 said:
get any of these QB's in the offseason. Which one would you most likely want if you had to choose?

Weinke
Brooks
Carr
Volek
Kitna
Ramsey
Couch

I myself would rather have any of these except for a couple instead of blowing a 1st round draft pick on someone who probably isn't as good as what we've got.

Maybe Ramsey. Carr is a Texan for good. Maybe Kitna. The rest.... no.

I have really been impressed with Weinke the past couple of years I know he is getting older. 30 I think but he really has shown some upside the past couple of years.

And Kitna was really close to being in the probowl the last full year that he started.

duaneok66 said:
Josh McCown will be your starting QB in 2006 . . .

Let's see how he does against you guys this week.

Back
Top Bottom