MERGED: FSU's Sexton is GOD! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: FSU's Sexton is GOD!

I love it! Free Shoes University, baby! What a joke. :lol:

SpeedRush99 said:
I love it! Free Shoes University, baby! What a joke. :lol:

Thank you, thank you very much. I'm here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress!

MelbournePhin said:
he hasnt been charged with a crime. FSU with xavier lee would still defeat miami

No, he hasn't, but one has to assume he will be. In any event, it seems unlikely that Coach Bowden would welcome him back on the team right away.

And no, they won't. Not with Xavier Lee, or Wyatt Sexton or even the legendary Chris Rix, who was in school longer than John Blutarsky.

GO CANES!

blessing in disquise

As a nole alumni and fan, this is good news, let the nepitism end here, put the real talent on the field. If only Jeff Bowden would drop some acid and claim he is jesus then maybe we would hire a new O-coordinator, and the noles would return to the top of college football.

QB found laying in street..calling himself God!!??

Wow....I thought that for a minute we were dealing with Jay Fiedler...turns out it was a Florida State QB (Sexton)

"Cocaine. Its a heckuva drug!"
-Rick James

Police: Seminoles QB lay in street, called himself God

Suspended Florida State quarterback Wyatt Sexton was taken to a hospital by police who say they observed him behaving strangely, lying in the street and telling them he was God.

Sexton was hospitalized Monday night and on Tuesday a Florida State official said he was still under medical care at an undisclosed location. He has not been charged with any crime.

Florida State Assistant Athletic Director Rob Wilson said Sexton had been suspended from the team two weeks ago because of a previously undisclosed violation of team rules. He declined to elaborate on what rules Sexton broke and said the incident Monday appeared to be unrelated.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/ncaa/06/14/bc.fbc.floridast.sexton.ap/index.html

poppy said:
For his sake I hope its drugs/alcohol. Because if its not, we are witnessing a first break schizophrenia or manic psychosis and thats nothing to make light of.

I wish him the best, unlike some of the kids on this board.

one must take into account the part of the story where it says he just returned from a Dave Matthews Concert.

Back
Top Bottom