MERGED: FSU's Sexton is GOD! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: FSU's Sexton is GOD!

phunwin said:
Thank you, thank you very much. I'm here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress!

GO CANES!

Unless your Steve Spurrier I wouldn't be taking credit for that saying. :D

MelbournePhin said:
you arent biased at all :rolleyes:

Yeah, and I'm sure all the Criminoles fans wouldn't be saying the same stuff if it was Chris Leak. :shakeno:

I'm a huge FSU fan but we sure have had some weird things happen with the last 2 QBs that have played there. Rix couldn't park in a regular parking spot and now Sexton does this? I'm just glad that it looks like Xavier Lee will start soon.

#84Fan4Life said:
I'm a huge FSU fan but we sure have had some weird things happen with the last 2 QBs that have played there. Rix couldn't park in a regular parking spot and now Sexton does this? I'm just glad that it looks like Xavier Lee will start soon.

we'll be fine

SpeedRush99 said:
Yeah, and I'm sure all the Criminoles fans wouldn't be saying the same stuff if it was Chris Leak. :shakeno:
]

every school has its problems. how many freakin gator players were caught beatin up people outside of night clubs? what the hell was zook doing threatening residents of a frat house? the NCAA is full of fukked up programs

Alot of you are jumping to conclusions...has anybody stopped to think that maybe he IS God? :confused:

Section126 said:
Alot of you are jumping to conclusions...has anybody stopped to think that maybe he IS God? :confused:

now come on dude, be serious for a second.........god could of easily beat the florida gators last year....

MelbournePhin said:
every school has its problems. how many freakin gator players were caught beatin up people outside of night clubs? what the hell was zook doing threatening residents of a frat house? the NCAA is full of fukked up programs

No comparison to this incident. Bar fights happen everywhere. :rolleyes:

Nappy Roots said:
now come on dude, be serious for a second.........god could of easily beat the florida gators last year....

Better get used to it now that Meyer is here. :tongue:

MelbournePhin said:
FSU with xavier lee would still defeat miami

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. o god, that really brightened up my day, thx for that laugh.

Nappy Roots said:

but sadly not the canes....

GO CANES!

Back
Top Bottom