MERGED: FSU's Sexton is GOD! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: FSU's Sexton is GOD!

bigmiamifan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
FSU's Sexton is GOD!

HOLY SH**! This guy has lost it-

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8218327/

Tallahassee, Fla. - Suspended Florida State quarterback Wyatt Sexton was doused by pepper spray and taken to a hospital by police after he was found laying in the street and identifying himself as God.

So, who will their QB be this year? Wow, this really screws their year. Poor boy.

MelbournePhin said:
it shouldnt affect his spot on the team. the guy could have been drugged unknowingly

C'mon ... if he was God, he should have seen it coming.

Sorry ... couldn't resist.

For his sake I hope its drugs/alcohol. Because if its not, we are witnessing a first break schizophrenia or manic psychosis and thats nothing to make light of.

I wish him the best, unlike some of the kids on this board.

poppy said:
For his sake I hope its drugs/alcohol. Because if its not, we are witnessing a first break schizophrenia or manic psychosis and thats nothing to make light of.

i think you may be giving him the benefit of the doubt there. sounds to me like he's flying on some heroin at the least.

drugs are bad mmkay!? sounds like he may have been on Dust or just really Xed out

InMyChambers said:
i think you may be giving him the benefit of the doubt there. sounds to me like he's flying on some heroin at the least.

heroin? ive known some heroin users. they dont act like that.

Boy, who'da thunk that the folks at Free Shoes U would long for the glory days of Chris Rix?

Somehow, I doubt that "God" will be suiting up in the season opener against Miami.

poppy said:

Thank God for the
clear.gif

;)

phunwin said:
Boy, who'da thunk that the folks at Free Shoes U would long for the glory days of Chris Rix?

Somehow, I doubt that "God" will be suiting up in the season opener against Miami.

he hasnt been charged with a crime. FSU with xavier lee would still defeat miami

An incident report by Tallahassee police officer Zachary Lyne said he was called to a residential neighborhood about reports of a man doing push-ups in the street and jumping on a car.

Now that's just ****ing hilarious. :lol:

The guy was definitely on serious drugs.

Back
Top Bottom