Merged: Get rid of Fiedler, Wanny, and the ENTIRE O-line!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Get rid of Fiedler, Wanny, and the ENTIRE O-line!!!!

MiamiTrooper

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Get rid of Fiedler, Wanny, and the ENTIRE O-line!!!!

Fiedler, Wanny, and every member of the O-line should get a pink slip for Xmas. They don't belong in the NFL. This disatrous cycle must be broken!!

I agree. Fiedler sucks :fire:. He revealed his true side today. I say we rebuild around Griese, sign Dennis Green as coach, get a lotta FA for the O-line and WRs, and try to keep defense intact. The Fins should trade Fiedler, DT, and some O-linemen for cheap. Then use that money to get some quality FAs. At best, we go deep into the playoffs, at worst, we get some good draft picks.

Code:
PASSING ATT CMP YDS SK/YD TD LG IN RT 
J.Fiedler 31 13 111 5/45 0 23 2 25.1

:yell:

Re: Get rid of Fiedler, Wanny, and the ENTIRE O-line!!!!

Originally posted by MiamiTrooper
Fiedler, Wanny, and every member of the O-line should get a pink slip for Xmas. They don't belong in the NFL. This disatrous cycle must be broken!!

I couldn't agree with you more. Wannstadt, and his staff as well, are such morons it makes me sick.
Fiedler is pathetic. Last week was an aberration. He couldn't even hit Chambers on a 4 yard out when he was WIDE OPEN today! How can a professionaly QB be so inaccurate?
The O-line is disgraceful. Wade Smith should NEVER be employed again in football! He is garbage.
The best thing that could happen is for us to not make the playoffs, much as I hate to say it. Then maybe we can finally wave goodbye to these clowns!
:yell:

I think we can safely say that we just watched the beginning of the end of an era.

Jay's gone.

Wanny's gone.

And I'm sure they'll be alot more if we get a coach in here with some stones.

Here we go again

The December swoon has begun. I should have known this year would be no differant.

Fire Wanny! I can't stand that moron!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no other explanation.....half time adjustments.....Ok.... BULL ****

Back
Top Bottom