Merged: happy birthday Lt. Wharf/ Happy birthday WharfRat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: happy birthday Lt. Wharf/ Happy birthday WharfRat

Have a Great B-Day Rat!

Go Wharf Rat....it's your birthday!

Pull Your pants down.......whoa!

:hump:

Happy wharfday!!!

Have a good one man....you deserve it!.....:D

It's you B-day again? .....already??.....It seems like it was just last year that we did this???.....I know I'm getting sick of being put out like this, and forced to reply to another B-day thread....I'm reporting this....I've had enough.....:angry:

:groucho: :cpatch: :party:

Originally posted by WharfRat
:bravo:

Thanks Guys! 40 isn't that bad ... especially now that I have my new walker! :goof:

Walker?? I figured you had a LARK by now. :tongue:

Holy Sh*t you are old!

:party:

Originally posted by dolfan87
Geez there Wharf, I didn't know you were that old. Well heck you're only as old as you feel right?

Wisdom comes with age, so you should be really really wise now.

LMAO, love ya bud, just messing with you on your special day.

Enjoy being 40, cause when you're 50, 40 will sound down right awesome. ;)

Peace

:lol: Happy birthday Wharf. Don't believe Gram...he hasn't been that far down the road of life yet. Ya see.. he has it wrong...When you reach 50...:eek: 60 begins to very appealing, so on and so forth. :D

happy b-day man. not far behind ya....let me know how it is. ya know, are your family members there to greet ya....is the light REAL warm.....lol

anyway, have a great one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Wharf!!!!!

In your honor on your day I'll have some cake!

:birthday:

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
happy b-day man. not far behind ya....let me know how it is. ya know, are your family members there to greet ya....is light REAL warm.....lol

anyway, have a great one.

Thats funny!

Happy Day wharf. Do your "joints" hurt? ;) Is it chronic? :lol:

Happy 40th birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully you will see another 40 more !!

Originally posted by themole

:lol: Happy birthday Wharf. Don't believe Gram...he hasn't been that far down the road of life yet. Ya see.. he has it wrong...When you reach 50...:eek: 60 begins to very appealing, so on and so forth. :D

Is it the senior discounts? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom