MERGED: Heat lost (from Main) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Heat lost (from Main)

clownfish said:
I'm not a Detriot fan, but F the Heat. I'm so glad they lost. Shaq is an egocentric oaf and there are lots of better players than Dwayne Wade.

GO PHINS.:D

wow you are quite the d***k, your name suits you perfect, and who is much better then dwaye wade, especially at his age???

clownfish said:
I'm not a Detriot fan, but F the Heat. I'm so glad they lost. Shaq is an egocentric oaf and there are lots of better players than Dwayne Wade.

yah your not a clown

Samphin said:
Dwayne Wade sucks. If I were the Heat, I would trade him away and quick. Maybe to someone like...the Lakers? :p. You might be able to "dupe" L.A. into sending Brian Grant back your way...if your lucky.

haha that staement officially makes you the most ignorant person in the world....yeh top ten in the NBA in your second season with PPG sucks??? taking and leading your team to the playoffs your first two years?? yeh your right he sucks bad :sleep:

clownfish said:

Probably not a basketball fan at all, either, are you? Why would you hate on Dwyane Wade? The kid's proven more in two years than most basketball players do in a lifetime. I understand not liking the Heat but give respect where it's due, Wade is one of the best things to happen to Miami sports lately.

ZThomas54 said:
i agree, i hate shaq with a passion and i hope he never wins another championship again
Why? Its funny how people tend to hate famous people for absolutely no reason.

PrOpAiN said:
I hate this feeling more than anything... I haven't felt this $hitty since the Phins lost against the Pats when I was in Amsterdam.

Amsterdam. You hang at the coffeeshop all day? :D

JTsackmaster99 said:
haha that staement officially makes you the most ignorant person in the world....yeh top ten in the NBA in your second season with PPG sucks??? taking and leading your team to the playoffs your first two years?? yeh your right he sucks bad :sleep:

Sarcasm isn't your strong suit is it? You might want to hold off on the personal attacks as well chief. They can get you in hot water 'round these parts.

pwn3dyo said:
Amsterdam. You hang at the coffeeshop all day? :D

I lived at the coffeshops all day and night.... But I made it to the Satellite Sports Bar that someone from Finheaven directed me to. Oh BTW... that Sports Bar is really Awesome and I want to thank whoever directed me to it. You rock!! Amsterdam "is" everything everyone has ever told you and more... I've been there twice and have visited the country and everything.. I love it and will go back many many times.

I'm not a heat fan but i was pulling for them. Oh well, screw the rest of the teams that are left....go Dolphins!

popularwar said:
Probably not a basketball fan at all, either, are you? Why would you hate on Dwyane Wade? The kid's proven more in two years than most basketball players do in a lifetime. I understand not liking the Heat but give respect where it's due, Wade is one of the best things to happen to Miami sports lately.

You guys assume way too much. I don't hate on Dwayne Wade, just Shaq. And no I'm not a Laker fan. In fact, living in LA is the reason why I hate Shaq so much and consequently why I'm glad the Heat lost. DWade is good, but I'm sayin there are lots out there that are better that deserve a championship before him(AI, Lebron, TMac to name a few). So stop being such crybabies:cry: . I don't like the Heat. Get over it. God, this site is awsome for Phin updates, but the minute you express your opinion about something, ten people jump down your throat. But keep cryin and insulting me, I think it's funny what people do when they're upset.

WitheringPlant said:
Why? Its funny how people tend to hate famous people for absolutely no reason.

i hate him for what he did to the Lakers.(Laker Fan)
Oh and i blame Kobe,Buss, and Kupcake also for what the Lakers went/going thru.

JTsackmaster99 said:
wow you are quite the d***k, your name suits you perfect, and who is much better then dwaye wade, especially at his age???

Lebron James, you A**muncher. You're name should be STjackmaster69.

Wrong, the Heat choked in the second quarter. They worked most of the third quarter to break even then just got out played in the fourth by the better team. I was rooting for the Heat by the way, the Pistons were just the better team

clownfish said:

Not only does it sound like you're not a Heat fan, but it also sounds like you don't know a damn thing about basketball.

NEXT..............

Since most of you probably follow the Heat (and are more objective about this than a Laker fan like myself), who was the top dog on this squad... Wade or Shaq?

Back
Top Bottom