MERGED: Heat lost (from Main) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Heat lost (from Main)

canesfins13 said:
The Heat chocked in the 4th quarter

That's not fair. Wade played his heart out, he just ran out of gas in the fourth. That's not an uncommon occurrence when your ribs hurt so much that you can't catch your breath. Shaq played a good, if limited game, but then, that's basically the same game he's played for 4 years now.

At the risk of sounding like the smug winner, you guys should be proud of this team. In the final analysis, they took a team of two superstars and a collection of has-beens and never-weres pretty damn far. That's an excellent team, and they're going to be better next year with Wade a year older and wiser, and Dorrell Wright maybe contributing.

F the Heat and the Marlins!:fire: :fire: This is a Dolphin board, not a Florida board. I hope that oaf Shaq never gets another ring ever and Wade looks like a big baby out there.

On that note.........go Phins.:D

clownfish said:
F the Heat and the Marlins!:fire: :fire: This is a Dolphin board, not a Florida board. I hope that oaf Shaq never gets another ring ever and Wade looks like a big baby out there.

On that note.........go Phins.:D

:clap:

fuq shaq

edit:
disagree on Wade comment :D

I'm not a Detriot fan, but F the Heat. I'm so glad they lost. Shaq is an egocentric oaf and there are lots of better players than Dwayne Wade.

GO PHINS.:D

i agree, i hate shaq with a passion and i hope he never wins another championship again

clownfish said:
I'm not a Detriot fan, but F the Heat. I'm so glad they lost. Shaq is an egocentric oaf and there are lots of better players than Dwayne Wade.

Wow...you really know basketball:shakeno:

How can you guys hate Wade? He is the humblest and most modest superstar in the NBA. He is a person of amazing character and heart. I understand the negative views of Shaq... but Wade? Come on...

Nasty

clownfish said:

must be a fan of that guy who cheated on his super hot wife with a white chick in colorado.

kobe is the biggest egocentric person.

clownfish said:

Thank you! Good god the freaking media is trying to canonize Wade already. Look, no doubt he is good and may one day be great. But honestly, the guy isn't that hurt if he can play. He was looking for the Willis Reed, Jordan worship and Detroit just slapped the Heat across the face and said, " we don't play that." I am a Laker fan and I know what it is like to be slapped around by Detroit. I have grown to respect that team immensly.

Detroit v. San Antonio is the perfect series IMO. Two best TEAMS in the NBA. I really like Alonzo and fele bad for him, however seeing Shaq and Dwayne get knocked on their arses ( in Shaq's case, a big one ) put a smile on my face, I am so sick of Shaq's routine. He comes across as a jilted lover when it comes to the Lakers.

Dwayne Wade sucks. If I were the Heat, I would trade him away and quick. Maybe to someone like...the Lakers? :p. You might be able to "dupe" L.A. into sending Brian Grant back your way...if your lucky.

Miami is a football town and always will be. Dolphins should be on everyone's mind as of right....now.

It was a great game, I'm glad it went to Game 7 was definitely one of the most exciting games of the entire playoffs. I just hope the Finals are going to be just as exciting, but I doubt it.

FinNasty23 said:
How can you guys hate Wade? He is the humblest and most modest superstar in the NBA. He is a person of amazing character and heart. I understand the negative views of Shaq... but Wade? Come on...

Nasty

Amen, thats ridiculous to say wade looks like a baby, yout ry having bruised/strained ribs being elbowed and bumped, breathing hard, and falling hard on hard wood floors, im sure you wouldnt have a smile on your face, i bet you wouldnt be out there, some people are just straight ignorant man :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom