Merged: If Wanny was still coach/who wouldve wanny drafted? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: If Wanny was still coach/who wouldve wanny drafted?

who would wanny have wanted to draft at #2?

• aaron rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • alex smith

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • cedric benson

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • ronnie brown

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • cadillac williams

• derrick johnson

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • antrolle rolle

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • mike williams

• braylon edwards

• alex barron

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • a reach who wouldve made us a laughingstock

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • other

• Total voters
With the #2 pick, Mr. Wanny would probably want take Maurice Clarett. Jay Fiedler would still be here so our QB situation would be solved. Feeley would be cut. Chris Foerester would be given a long term deal. Jon Kitna would be brought in to compete with Jay and somehow lose the starting QB competition. And Maurice Clarett would probably drop out of the draft last second and Wanny would probably trade the #2 pick to the Chicago Bears for Justin Gage and the rest of their 7th round picks for the next 25 years... and slick his hair back and call it a job well done.

I think if Wanny was coach he would have traded away the first round pick for a running back to win NOW.

DBoston80 said:
Whoever Dartmouth's QB is..............

ya right.....:shakeno:

hed obviously trade the pick to the Jets so he could get Fiedler back.....duh

Booftard said:
Wanny'd pick whoever 'the experts' would expect him to pick.. figuring they knew more than him.

they do know more then him :lol:

Ruderic said:
I think if Wanny was coach he would have traded away the first round pick for a running back to win NOW.

My thoughts exactly, he probably would have traded this years and the next 4 years number 1's to the Colts for Edge thinking we could win now... then he'd take come obscure special teams player from Buffalo State with the third pick and then throw darts for the rest of his picks...

I'd be thinking about possibly converting to a (shudder the thought) Jets fan.....Nah, just can't do it...would have to convert to some other team follower...

If Wanny was still here, Jay Fiedler would still be our starting QB(shudders). I am sure he would pick a LB projected to be a 7th rounder or a undrafted FA. Like he said last year, "You can never have enough LBs". :lol: Thank god he is gone!

All Hail Saban!

:allhail:

who wouldve wanny drafted?

if we were in the unenviable position of still being coached by wanny, what do you think he wouldve done with this draft. at #2 i cant help but think he would become enarmored with someone and select them regardless of value. someone defensive? derrick johnson, or perhaps rolle would satisfy his penchant for drafting secondary. but at the second pick? i dont think even he would draft either at #2. if he hadnt just spent a second rounder on aj, id definitely say he'd grab the remaining QB. so between WR and RB, i would imagine he would def take running back and the one whose style wets his dreams is cedric benson.
so thats who id say.

if i had to speculate, just for fun, this is how i think he'd draft:

1. cedric benson
2(ps). dan cody
3. jason brown
4. kyle orton
5. anthony bryant
7. special teamer

any other opinions?

Cedric Benson...and he would have traded to the number one for it too

Back
Top Bottom