Merged: If Wanny was still coach/who wouldve wanny drafted? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: If Wanny was still coach/who wouldve wanny drafted?

who would wanny have wanted to draft at #2?

• aaron rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • alex smith

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • cedric benson

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • ronnie brown

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • cadillac williams

• derrick johnson

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • antrolle rolle

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • mike williams

• braylon edwards

• alex barron

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • a reach who wouldve made us a laughingstock

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • other

• Total voters
he would draft Cedric Benson....his thinking would be ........."hey he looks like ricky....maybe he can run like him too" and then he would call the 49ers and trade down to the number one slot

:yeahthat: :smackhead But this one seems to have a poll.:hmmm:

EDIT: God, Merging confuses life.

Or who would've Spoilman drafted if he still made decisions? I think it would've been probably been Pac-Man Jones, with the feeling "you can never have too many Corner backs."

With #2 overall Wanny would have taken :

Tyjuan Hagler, LB, Cincinatti, 5'11, 236lbs

Undersized and unable to shed blocks, but very quick and an excellent special teams candidate.
Most teams have Hagler ranked in the later rounds...6th or 7th, but Wanny would have seen his true worth and used the second overall pick in the draft on him.

PhinSoldia said:
Cedric Benson...and he would have traded to the number one for it too
I dont know who he would have taken but i certainly agree with the trading up part :roflmao:

Wanny would've traded away the #2 for Randy Moss only for Randy Moss to quit in training camp. Then with the third rd pick he'd draft a no-name OLB.

yankeehillbilly said:
With #2 overall Wanny would have taken :

Tyjuan Hagler, LB, Cincinatti, 5'11, 236lbs

Undersized and unable to shed blocks, but very quick and an excellent special teams candidate.
Most teams have Hagler ranked in the later rounds...6th or 7th, but Wanny would have seen his true worth and used the second overall pick in the draft on him.
Hah, he would have cited he was the next eddie moore who in turn was the next derrick Brooks so im not sure what that would make Hagler but im sure Wanny would defend his pick endlessly. :lol:

I think he would have traded the pick for a bag of magic beans personally.

djfresh47 said:
Or who would've Spoilman drafted if he still made decisions? I think it would've been probably been Pac-Man Jones, with the feeling "you can never have too many Corner backs."

:yes:

We would have again been the laughingstock.

Jamar Fletcher after giving extensions to both Surtain and Madison? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom