Merged: If Wanny was still coach/who wouldve wanny drafted? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: If Wanny was still coach/who wouldve wanny drafted?

who would wanny have wanted to draft at #2?

• aaron rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • alex smith

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • cedric benson

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • ronnie brown

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • cadillac williams

• derrick johnson

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • antrolle rolle

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • mike williams

• braylon edwards

• alex barron

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • a reach who wouldve made us a laughingstock

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • other

• Total voters

Orange FinFan

Starter
Reaction score
If Wanny was still Coach.....

I know everyone is exicted to see who Saban drafts this year, but I was wondering if Wanny was still coach who do you think he would draft 2nd overall? I remember reading something about him really liking benson so that who I'm going to guess.

Probably Ronnie Brown.

No...Wanny would draft a kicker, and the camera would zoom into him and Speilman high fiving each other.

He would get scared and trade #2 overall for NEs 4th rounder and a sandwich. He would then proceed to draft a quality backup with a 7th round grade with the pick. At the press conference he would say: "I think we got a good, quality player... and this mustache will hold the flavor of that sandwich for days. Now thats quality."

Probably Benson since he resembles Ricky the most.

Probably sit there and comb his moustache and then pick the next great athlete with big ears from dartmouth

Man, you guys are rough. Honestly, he'd probably draft Benson because he would want a power rusher. Or a LB or CB we don't need.

Bopkin02 said:
Man, you guys are rough. Honestly, he'd probably draft Benson because he would want a power rusher. Or a LB or CB we don't need.

I agree, however with the O-line that probably wouldn't improve under Tony Wise, we would wear him down the ground.

Wanny'd pick whoever 'the experts' would expect him to pick.. figuring they knew more than him.

Back
Top Bottom