Merged: Incongnito deal done | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Incongnito deal done

Oh man I just realized how sick are running game will be if we stay healthy!!!

Look at are back field Ronnie,Ricky, Cobbs
Line- Mean Nasty SOB
Then Fullback Polite who is not Polite!!!!

Im pumped!!!!

I'm really curious as to why Buffalo did not try to sign him, considering the state of their OL.

I'm really curious as to why Buffalo did not try to sign him, considering the state of their OL.

UMMMM because they are buffalo! They fired Dick Jouron to hire Chan Galley. Need I say more? :lol2:

Incognito a dolphin!

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7018136999?Dolphins%20Ink%20Offensive%20Lineman%20Incognito%20To%20One-Year%20Pact

Brandon Marshall is not the topic of this thread. Such posts will be deleted. There are PLENTY of threads for that discussion.

Thanks. :up:

While I agree with your assessment of Brandon Marshall threads on the board and some of the content in this thread I think most posters were just drawing a compression between the behavior of Marshall and Incognito to illustrate their point. That is a very relevant comparison in this discussion and a valid point whether you agree or not is your choice. I do not.

The stark difference between the behavior comparisons in the cost of losing the player on the team in terms of impact and depth, any team that risk a pick and money on BM is one slip away from having a lot of money and a high pick lost while with Richie you only lose what you signed him for and then you fill the roster spot with another able body.

Richie is a smart signing for the price.

I watch alot of Buffalo football, and one thing they were set at on their O-line was RG. Before his injury Eric Wood was having a terrific rookie season and was destroying anyone in his path. Not only is he a great run blocker, but he has a mean streak that might rival Richie's.

My guess is that Incognito wants to start for a team, and that team won't be Buffalo (unless Wood can't rebound from his injury). With all the other holes the Bills have it would probably be a waste to fill up a roster spot at RG when they need competition at virtually every other position. Granted, this is just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom