Merged: Ireland's pass on Dez Bryant justified | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ireland's pass on Dez Bryant justified

Etuoo33

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ireland's pass on Dez Bryant justified? Read on, from Peter King, SI :hclap: :hump:

9. Is Dez Bryant allowed to go the men's room by himself? The Cowboys aren't just a little worried about Bryant's maturity level, they're petrified. According to Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com, Bryant will not drink alcohol nor visit strip clubs this season, and he'll have a midnight curfew. He'll also have a three-man security crew, including one security man with him at all times, with rides from security to and from practice. If Bryant screws this up, he'll have to be Houdini. :chuckle: :lol:

There were 10,000 threads on here with people screaming for his head after that. However, it's strangely quiet about it now that Dez can't even go to the bathroom without an escourt. Where are all those people coming forward admitting they were wrong and Ireland was right? I can almost hear the crickets chirping.

There were 10,000 threads on here with people screaming for his head after that. However, it's strangely quiet about it now that Dez can't even go to the bathroom without an escourt. Where are all those people coming forward admitting they were wrong and Ireland was right? I can almost hear the crickets chirping.

So he passed on Dez Bryant but he traded for Brandon Marshall. He also drafted Vontae Davis. Marshall was already a really bad egg who had been arrested multiple times.

Or the Flynn the decision, im glad we didnt give him 10 mil garaunteed either

Another reason why I hate drafting WR over available prov receivers that want their $$. Like Dez Bryant, Blackmon is the best receiver in his draft class and to me he's nothing special and with Weeden as QB he makes himself more of a suspect. He also picked up his first DUI already in the offseason LOL!. Also that receiver can't remember his name but I believe he was drafted to the 49ers and he was the best of his class as well still hasn't shown me anything worth the pick, but at least he has a **** QB so the jury is still out on him. Also GJ on Ireland for this one.

I can also safely say that next year draft class for wide receivers is nothing EVEN close to special and one of the weakest classes of it's kind for WRs but you already know the media is going to hype them up to something their not. I pray that we are able to get one through trade/FA.

No, Ireland only misses on guys he drafts...or picks up in free agency. The fact that people go out of their way to defend this clown makes me laugh.

People were more pissed off at how he handled it than at the fact that he "passed" on him. The names I saw on here most often for the 12th pick were JPP and Earl Thomas. He was gone before the 28th pick. Stop with the revisionist history.

Despite all this, Dez could likely have a better season than any two of our WRs combined. Also, where's your "Well, I guess Ireland did miss on Vontae Davis" thread?

So he passed on Dez Bryant but he traded for Brandon Marshall. He also drafted Vontae Davis. Marshall was already a really bad egg who had been arrested multiple times.

I never said that he was risk adverse. He took a chance on a guy that had posted 3 consecutive 100 catch seasons. That is proven pro bowl talent not a rookie who has never played in the NFL. The vast majority of posters here loved that acquisition. Even when it didn't work out, he still moved on and got muliple picks for him. J. Jones would be lucky to even get a box of paperclips and a pack of gum for Dez.

Ok, so the Dolphins know who NOT to draft... now if we can get the hang of knowing who to draft then we'ld be in business...

Nice ad hominem but stil oesn't make Dez any less of a fetal-crack inflicted thug, does it?

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Back
Top Bottom