Merged: J Russell is impressing so far | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: J Russell is impressing so far

i dont see why Brady Quinn will go early...its obvious he hasnt shown a lot the past few games, i cant see why he'd go so early.

He was already gone before the 9th pick anyway so don't feel too bad. I think Quinn will drop though. To be honest, I'm not so sold on Quinn. I am sold on [SIZE=-1]Jeff Samardzija[/SIZE] though.

samardzija is overrated if u ask me. lacks top speed. no fourth gear. lacks ideal agility for the WR position. has a good frame, but could use another 20 lbs. of muscle.

heres how i see this playing out. Russel has a huge pro day, and wows Al Davis with his 85 yard throws standing, 60 yarders from one knee, and 45 yards from his butt. Davis like his mobility, and the superstar potential. Detroit passes on Quinn, and he see's a fall like Leinhart did last yr. Just what im starting to since. Detroit could easily slect him, but Joe Thomas would be there best bet. I think the QB's get drafted in this order:

1 - JaMarcus Russel
2 - Brady Quinn
3 - Brohm
4 - troy smith
5- Kevin Kolb or Colt Brennen

Brady Quinn
JaMarcus Russel
Brian Brohm
Troy Smith
Drew Stanton
Tyler Palco
Im telling you all if you want Colt Brennen he will be there in the 5th

Brady Quinn
JaMarcus Russel
Brian Brohm
Troy Smith
Drew Stanton
Tyler Palco
Im telling you all if you want Colt Brennen he will be there in the 5th

The fifth round? Why in the world would he come out to be a fifth round pick? Don't be ridiculous. Besides we don't even have a fifth. Come on man

The fifth round? Why in the world would he come out to be a fifth round pick? Don't be ridiculous. Besides we don't even have a fifth. Come on man

i forgot that and he will be gone by time we pick in the 5th but he is not even worth our - or anybody elses 4th

His physical attributes make him a top five pick. He's like the Calvin Johnson of QB's. But I think he needs a year to develop. I still like Troy Smith. He could be something special. Not as big as a Russell but a proven winner. I don't know why so many people have a hard time believing in the kid.

I like Smith too...I think people aren't givin the guy much credit. He has been flawless in the red zone this season, won the Heisman, I mean say what you will about him not being good on the pro level or some college qb's not making it on the pro level, but I think he will do great in the NFL. He might not be as successful as Vince Young has been so fast, but he definitely can be and I think will be

Back
Top Bottom