Merged: J Russell is impressing so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: J Russell is impressing so far

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
is it me or is Russell playing good so far? shows patience, leads the WR to the ball (throws in stride) and runs well. so far, he looks pretty damn sexy haha

big dude too.

I hope he does enter the draft for two reasons.

1)we get a shot at him
2)if we don't, more talent falls to us

i THink oakland will take him. they long strong armed QB's. IN an article they said he has possibly the strongest arm to play the game.

He said he hates the comparism to Daunte Culpepper. :lol: Good! You don't want to go down that type of career! :shakeno:

He's looking really good so far. I got a feeling if he has a great game OVER Brady Quinn in National Television, it may convince him to come to the NFL knowing he may be picked 1st overall OVER Brady Quinn.

But it can also give him ideas to come back and get a shot at the Heisman and National Championship.

as i posted in my first new mock draft of the new yr. Oakland will slect JaMarcus #1 overall, and Quinn falls to Detroit @ #2.

J Russell is a Daunte clone

Its not like ND has a world class secondary.

All things being equal, I'd take the phins secondary from early this season over Notre Dame's anyday.

As far QB's go, I'd take Jeff Rowe of Nevada-Reno or Zabransky of Boise St before Russell. I'd even wait for Chad Henne or John David Booty.

If he declares he will be the first pick by Oakland because he looks far better then Quinn right now.

His physical attributes make him a top five pick. He's like the Calvin Johnson of QB's. But I think he needs a year to develop. I still like Troy Smith. He could be something special. Not as big as a Russell but a proven winner. I don't know why so many people have a hard time believing in the kid.

As far QB's go, I'd take Jeff Rowe of Nevada-Reno or Zabransky of Boise St before Russell. I'd even wait for Chad Henne or John David Booty.

:sidelol: Jeff Rowe or Zabransky? You could probably still get John Dutton from the Arena League. You know who that is?

D. Walker reminds me of Ricky Watters. The old eagle and 49er. I have been a big Irish fan for a long time. Watching him play for 3 yrs now I just keep seeing R.W.

He looks better than Quinn so far. God if Quinn is gonna throw those off balance mid-sack desperation interceptions, I don't think anybody will want him. I've always felt that the ND offensive scheme is just plain vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom