Merged: jason taylor likely to be trade to san deigo for a first round pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: jason taylor likely to be trade to san deigo for a first round pick

BringBackShula said:
Supposedly, the Chargers have offered their 1st round pick plus their 4th round pick in exchange for Jason Taylor. I don't know if that's really going down or not but Joe Rose announced it as breaking news. Obviously it hasn't happened yet but that's what I heard about 15 minutes ago. I reeeaally hope this isn't happening. Jason should definately without a doubt be a Dolphin for years to come. Any 1 else heard anything about this??
merge... btw.. :0wned:

JT is always good for a practical joke.He was part of one last year too if I recall.

This happens every year. It always surprises me that people still fall for things on April 1st. I suppose people are busy with more important things than to remember a silly tradition but still. I am usually aware of the date.

Samphin said:
This happens every year. It always surprises me that people still fall for things on April 1st. I suppose people are busy with more important things than to remember a silly tradition but still. I am usually aware of the date.
I'm still waiting for Mitch to say it... :(

jason taylor likely to be trade to san deigo for a first round pick

joe rose open up show say that jason taylor is likely to be trade to san deigo for a first round pick and to tell you the truth i don't like see jason taylor be trade:shakeno:

Njfinfan Mod Edit:

There were two existing posts that had been merged today on the same exact subject. Please try to read through the first couple pages before posting information about Dolphins transactions to ensure this is not redundant information.

Thanks!

they say their is one born every minute.

You are living proof

your too late buddy...It's APRIL FOOLS! Joe got you too, huh?? Next time just check the threads cause there's already 2 other threads on this.

Back
Top Bottom