Merged: jason taylor likely to be trade to san deigo for a first round pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: jason taylor likely to be trade to san deigo for a first round pick

Even if it was not a April Fools day, trading Jason taylor for a first round pick...IN A HEARTBEAT....JT is awesome, but in a decline ....first round picks can bring the JT of the future...think ahead...

i what to know if you guys knew that it was a joke cause i went on espn and i didn't see nothing about that so thats why i didn't believe joe rose

wynnejr said:
We need to package JT AND ZT AND GET SOME PICKS

i might have to add you to the sig. why in the world would you trade both Jason and Zach? As a matter of fact, why would you trade either one of them? come on, man:shakeno:

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
i might have to add you to the sig. why in the world would you trade both Jason and Zach? As a matter of fact, why would you trade either one of them? come on, man:shakeno:

April Fools! :roflmao:

wynnejr said:
We need to package JT AND ZT AND GET SOME PICKS

Yea good idea, nothing helps a team more then getting rid of its nucleus, players that have heart, want to win, and perform, all so that we can get some more draft picks to that hopefully we can draft players as good, as the ones we just got rid of.....At least add Madison to that list.

It is so hilarious to see how everyone gets so upset when someone voices their opinion. I think if the right deal came along it would be wise to get younger, and being that they are family,they would probaly hate to be separated.Our defense is good now but is not great.We are in the 5-10 range in defense.

wynnejr said:
It is so hilarious to see how everyone gets so upset when someone voices their opinion. I think if the right deal came along it would be wise to get younger, and being that they are family,they would probaly hate to be separated.Our defense is good now but is not great.We are in the 5-10 range in defense.

See post #24 by Tay0365

ZT? I trade in a heartbeat! JT, only if the price is right. I'd definitely take 2 firsts + a 4th!

I'd be asking for more than a first if we should trade JT...he is a regular Pro Bowl player....a 1st and a 2nd maybe??? :shakeno:

I just heard the same rumor on ESPNradio, must be a wide spreading April Fools joke

I remember an April Fool's joke a couple of years ago where they talked about Troy Aikman coming out of retirement to be our QB and work under Norv Turner. Good stuff.

There is also another April fools joke out there, where Edge would come to Miami for Ricky.....:roflmao:

Yea that is going to happen anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom