[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

Yeah, that's some pretty good spin he gave there. Best case scenerio, the guy is just an idiot and his priorities are way out of whack. Worst case scenerio, he's an idiot with his priorities way out of whack.

You posted a link that confirmed NJ's argument and it also states that he stopped taking his legal meds so he could go smoke pot like a little high school kid. Ricky is completely unreliable and sooner or later he'll let this team down again IMO. It's just a matter of time with this guy, he has a social anxiety disorder that makes it very uncomfortable for him to be in a public forum, and yet he does stupid things that attract even more media attention. It's almost like a game of Russian roulette.

what you say is 100% correct but where are we going to get a RB his caliber, at his salary? we all know what Ricky can do. if he still has it will be determined in the upcoming year. I for one is excited to see if Ricky still has it or not. if he doesnt, then oh well. its not like we broke the bank for him. if he does still have it, then we have a wicked RB tandem. of course, this is based on the assumption if Ronnie comes back healthy (report on here shows Ronnie is head of schedule in the recovery process) and preforms like he did before he got hurt. plus, hopefully LoBo will be used more and properly this year.

a healthy ronnie and if he performs like he did before he got hurt. the same ole punishing ricky and if LoBo plays to his potential, we would have a sick threesome backfield. factor in if we have an OL that can block, then those alone should help Beck show us if he is our future or not.

sorry if im not making sense, I'm currently sleepy and on cough meds.

what you say is 100% correct but where are we going to get a RB his caliber, at his salary? we all know what Ricky can do. if he still has it will be determined in the upcoming year. I for one is excited to see if Ricky still has it or not. if he doesnt, then oh well. its not like we broke the bank for him. if he does still have it, then we have a wicked RB tandem. of course, this is based on the assumption if Ronnie comes back healthy (report on here shows Ronnie is head of schedule in the recovery process) and preforms like he did before he got hurt. plus, hopefully LoBo will be used more and properly this year.

a healthy ronnie and if he performs like he did before he got hurt. the same ole punishing ricky and if LoBo plays to his potential, we would have a sick threesome backfield. factor in if we have an OL that can block, then those alone should help Beck show us if he is our future or not.

sorry if im not making sense, I'm currently sleepy and on cough meds.
I hear ya, I'm just not sure what he has left to contribute at this point after missing so much time away from the game. Parcells and Co. felt that he can help the team, so I'm going to trust their judgement. I still dislike the guy, I won't root for him as an individual, but I hope he does well and helps the team next year.

Yeah, that's some pretty good spin he gave there. Best case scenerio, the guy is just an idiot and his priorities are way out of whack. Worst case scenerio, he's an idiot with his priorities way out of whack.

You posted a link that confirmed NJ's argument and it also states that he stopped taking his legal meds so he could go smoke pot like a little high school kid. Ricky is completely unreliable and sooner or later he'll let this team down again IMO. It's just a matter of time with this guy, he has a social anxiety disorder that makes it very uncomfortable for him to be in a public forum, and yet he does stupid things that attract even more media attention. It's almost like a game of Russian roulette.

That other guy said

" He ran away because he did not want to fail another drug test "

So nuthing in that link confirmed anything that other guy said,at all.It confirmed 100% what i said and 0 % of what he said.

Intell this other guy can go back in time and read Ricky's mind, you have to take Rickys words for why he did something...........It does not matter what you or the other guy thinks of why he did something.....................he said why he did it.

Ricky said he didn't care if past the test,case closed.

The other guy could say "I think he ran away" but thats not what he is saying.He's saying as a truth, mind you, "He ran away because bs bs bs bs"

Trying to change the past with your own made up lies, never ever works.So intell the other guy can go back in time and change the past...........................................I"M RIGHT.

So i'll just sit here and wait for him to fix the past into his liking.

SUPPOSEDLY J.T wants out of miami and wants to be sent to a championship caliber team. It is on PROFOOTBALLWEEKLY.COM. They say that Miami can expect a 2nd a 4th round pick but what i was thinking was that if Strahan does retire from the Giants, they could be looking to replace him with a J.T. Their team is so young that they really arent looking to keep that first round and could trade that in return. what do you guys think?

p.s.
they say taylor has not come out and said that he wants out cuz he does not want to turn his back on the fans...talk about a classy all the way through

Classy, the guy doesn't care about Miami the city, he saw what Miami fans did to the Raiders bus.He wants no part of that.Thats why he had this "new" news put out.

I think most of you that are cool with him crying about leaving are a fans of the Miami Dolphins but not fans of Miami the city.........He's turning his back on Miami the city.

Taylor keeping quite per Miami Herald reports

I don't buy Taylor calling out Miami and the fans as classless per PFT. The herald makes no mention of it.

Thought this was an interesting quote though;

''Chris just picked up three wins overnight,'' Taylor said, comparing Miami's record and San Diego's at the time. ``He might get a chance to get to the playoffs. He can't be too upset about that. I don't think anybody would be.''

Heres the rest. Fairly good read.

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/450551.html

That other guy said

" He ran away because he did not want to fail another drug test "

So nuthing in that link confirmed anything that other guy said,at all.It confirmed 100% what i said and 0 % of what he said.

Intell this other guy can go back in time and read Ricky's mind, you have to take Rickys words for why he did something...........It does not matter what you or the other guy thinks of why he did something.....................he said why he did it.

Ricky said he didn't care if past the test,case closed.

The other guy could say "I think he ran away" but thats not what he is saying.He's saying as a truth, mind you, "He ran away because bs bs bs bs"

Trying to change the past with your own made up lies, never ever works.So intell the other guy can go back in time and change the past...........................................I"M RIGHT.

So i'll just sit here and wait for him to fix the past into his liking.
Until ;)

First of all, why would anyone believe the words from a guy that has proven himself to be a liar?

Second, Ricky said all of that after the fact. His original excuse was that he was burned out from being overused by Wanny, but that turned out to be a pile of bunk. He's a headcase that refuses to medicate himself in a legal way. He refuses to follow NFL rules and it's only a matter of time before he does it again. The guy is not trustworthy at all.

Third, NJ also stated

"He ran away because he could not face the music like a man. Nothing false about that at all. Thanks for backing up my point!"

And that is exactly what Ricky did. Instead of facing the music and taking his lumps, he ran away from the situation, which might be partly due to his social anxiety disorder that he refuses to properly treat himself for, but it's also a sign that the guy is really immature and not someone who you can count on.

You can ignore the facts, but that doesn't change them or make them go away.

Ricky wants to play. Crybaby pre-madonna wants a new team. Thats it. End of story. Ricky haters get over it. JT lovers go with him.

Until ;)

First of all, why would anyone believe the words from a guy that has proven himself to be a liar?

Second, Ricky said all of that after the fact. His original excuse was that he was burned out from being overused by Wanny, but that turned out to be a pile of bunk. He's a headcase that refuses to medicate himself in a legal way. He refuses to follow NFL rules and it's only a matter of time before he does it again. The guy is not trustworthy at all.

Third, NJ also stated

"He ran away because he could not face the music like a man. Nothing false about that at all. Thanks for backing up my point!"

And that is exactly what Ricky did. Instead of facing the music and taking his lumps, he ran away from the situation, which might be partly due to his social anxiety disorder that he refuses to properly treat himself for, but it's also a sign that the guy is really immature and not someone who you can count on.

You can ignore the facts, but that doesn't change them or make them go away.
They don't want to listen to the facts; they have accepted Ricky as their god. The player has turned 31, he has quit on us twice [failing another drug test shows me you don't give a damn and have quit again]. But they don't care about that though, they only care about production, and really believe he's a top runningback in the league-- guess what, he hasn't been one since 2003.

I really don't care about his mistakes, nor his excuses for them. I never live by excuse, and as the Dolphins are concern, I only care about our team's mistakes, and keeping this mistake prone player around around will be a mistake.

On a professional business in the real world, there are no 3rd and 4th chances, sometimes there isn't even a 2nd chance. Ricky has been given way too many for nothing in return.

I dont see what the big deal is that some of you have with JT wanting to leave. Hes not making a stink of it, but he would like to have a shot at the big game. He deserves it. Its not his fault that this organization has gone to the crapper in a matter of a few years and only now has the hope of really being salvaged.

Think of it this way. If you see your company is now being run by an absolute knucklehead who you know cant put you in a position to improve your career, wouldnt you look elsewhere?, and find another gig that better suits your ambitions?

At least hes not publicly stating what everyone knows is the reason he wants out. Hes doing it generously. And to think hes turning his back on the City of Miami, what the hell is that? What has the City of Miami done for him? Was he not the Walter Payton Award winner last year? Which means he did alot more for the City than the City did for him.

P.S.- Id trade my #1 and JT to the Cowboys for their 2 #1s and a player or two. JMHO.

Nobody cares is the pansy leaves or not. I say trade him to the team with the worst record (other than us) and let him get his crybaby wish. I don't care if we cut him. Good ridence IMO.

Ricky should have fresh legs...haha...srsly, Sean Alexander (pissed with something to prove) might be available soon, I'd rather have him. As for JT, I don't blame the guy. He's getting old. We're rebuilding. As long as it's a win-win, it's cool by me.

I dont see what the big deal is that some of you have with JT wanting to leave. Hes not making a stink of it, but he would like to have a shot at the big game. He deserves it. Its not his fault that this organization has gone to the crapper in a matter of a few years and only now has the hope of really being salvaged.

Think of it this way. If you see your company is now being run by an absolute knucklehead who you know cant put you in a position to improve your career, wouldnt you look elsewhere?, and find another gig that better suits your ambitions?

At least hes not publicly stating what everyone knows is the reason he wants out. Hes doing it generously. And to think hes turning his back on the City of Miami, what the hell is that? What has the City of Miami done for him? Was he not the Walter Payton Award winner last year? Which means he did alot more for the City than the City did for him.

P.S.- Id trade my #1 and JT to the Cowboys for their 2 #1s and a player or two. JMHO.
I don't have a problem with Jason Taylor wanting out honestly. I want to trade him too; with his age, we need to get value while we have a chance. It's a business.

I get the feeling Jason Taylor is about to explode soon and demand a trade. I know he doesn't want to make an ugly scene like Chad Johnson, but you can sense it; he's eager to play for a championship caliber team, and we're far from that.

Taylor wanting out of Miami

A week before his national television debut on Dancing with the Stars, Jason Taylor is doing a delicate and artful dance with Bill Parcells and the Dolphins.
Taylor, the Dolphins' best and highest-profile player, would like out of Miami, according to two sources. But those and other sources say Taylor knows he has no choice but to play for Miami if the team decides not to hang the exit sign on his locker.
The call, simply, is not Taylor's to make.

[mod] Please do not post entire articles. A link and a paragraph only. Thank you. [/mod]

Back
Top Bottom