[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

phinatic913

Rookie
Reaction score
SUPPOSEDLY J.T wants out of miami and wants to be sent to a championship caliber team. It is on PROFOOTBALLWEEKLY.COM. They say that Miami can expect a 2nd a 4th round pick but what i was thinking was that if Strahan does retire from the Giants, they could be looking to replace him with a J.T. Their team is so young that they really arent looking to keep that first round and could trade that in return. what do you guys think?

p.s.
they say taylor has not come out and said that he wants out cuz he does not want to turn his back on the fans...talk about a classy all the way through

honestly, i dont want him 2 go. i think he should stick it out here but if anyone deserves a shot at the big game its him. wouldnt like 2 see another great of the dolphins not get one. on the other hand he is getting older and if we can get some more solid pics for him then PEACE!!!

no for real, later j.t. keep in touch!:boohoo:

SUPPOSEDLY J.T wants out of miami and wants to be sent to a championship caliber team. It is on PROFOOTBALLWEEKLY.COM. They say that Miami can expect a 2nd a 4th round pick but what i was thinking was that if Strahan does retire from the Giants, they could be looking to replace him with a J.T. Their team is so young that they really arent looking to keep that first round and could trade that in return. what do you guys think?

p.s.
they say taylor has not come out and said that he wants out cuz he does not want to turn his back on the fans...talk about a classy all the way through

you waste my time!

I think if anything, JT should either stay or go to the Cowboys to play with ZT, so they will always play side by side by each other.

i personally dont want Zach or JT to win a SUPERBOWL on another TEAM. I wouldnt even had wanted DAN MARINO to win a Superbowl on any team but MIAMI.

I think if anything, JT should either stay or go to the Cowboys to play with ZT, so they will always play side by side by each other.

lol, that's a cute thought but if we're trading him we need to send him to whichever playoff team (to keep him happy since he has been a great phin) will give us the most picks.

drop him for a 2nd and 4th eaisly do i wnat it no is it best yes

Ihope that if we're gonna trade him it happens soon cos I'm sick of hearing about it.....but I don't think is gonna happen soon....I think it'll happen right before the draft.Every team that might want him is goona wait to see how the rest of free agency goes just to see what everyone needs.

Ozzy rules!!

i hope there is alot of interest out there, drive his PRICE UP, a 1st and 3rd and i would be dancing in the streets, LOL :)

This is just my opinion, but if Jt does indeed get traded somewhere, I think the Cowboys would be major players in that deal.... but what do I know???

Back
Top Bottom