[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

If he does'nt want to play for the Fins get rid of him

If we can get a 2nd & 4th or maybe a 2nd & 3rd round pick for him (Green Bay and Minnesota rumours), trade him! It makes no sense to let him play for us if he doesn't want it 100%!

We should draft Chris Long or Vernon Gholston as his replacement!

yeah send him down the road im gettin pretty tired of jason the sooner hes gone and we get value for him the better

Old news!

I thought this was news on a new development on a ongoing situation.

Just copy and paste the link next time. I think it's inevitable that JT will departing this season. Hopefully his deaprture is parlayed into draft picks like many on this board have suggested.

I have a band-aid theory on Zach and JT: It may be easiest on us as fans to lose them both in the same off season than the alternative. Just my thoughts.

yeah send him down the road im gettin pretty tired of jason the sooner hes gone and we get value for him the better

quick question:

Just exactly how does one get tired of having a stud like Jason Taylor on your team?

jason taylor

if jason taylor does happen to get traded i dont think ii will be the worst thing for this team, listen i love jt and i want him to stay just as much as the next guy but if we can supposebly get a 2nd and 4th round pick for him then i would pull the trigger that would give us a 1st, three 2nd round pics a 3rd a 4th a 6th and 7th that would give alot first day pics to fill some huge needs on this team, jt is 34 and his window is closing he probably only has 3 good years left in him and i dont think he wanst to go through another rebuilding mode, plus while i was writing this thread i notcied this is one of the main storys on yahoo.........http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/450551.html

For the love of God, people. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LOOK AT THE THREADS BEFORE MAKING UP A FOURTH THREAD ABOUT THE EXACT SAME DAMN TOPIC.

...sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom