Merged: Jason white questions/Wow! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jason white questions/Wow!

Pericles349

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jason White Question

What's the deal with Jason White, anyone know? I thought he didn't declare for the draft. Now I'm reading that it was a surprise that nobody drafted him... wtf??? I'm confused...

Why didn't the fins take him he seems better than Berlin...

Another issue: he suxs, he is the most overrated QB in college football. At least Berlin was only slightly overrated because everyone knew he was only marginal.

I was surprised too but I read somewhere that his knee surgeries may hold him back from being drafted.

=========
In My Opinion

Hes A GIMP!!, and he sucks. Did you see how bad he did in the Orange Bowl this year? He blew!

Yeah, those surgeries seem to have played a big role in why no team drafted him. His agent stated that they are talking with all 32 teams... which probably means he sent out "feelers" and that's about it... I'm sure someone will bring him to camp...

I thought I heard somewhere that he was going to become the quarterbacks coach at Oklahoma (like Major Applewhite did when he graduated from Texas).

DolphinzD said:
I thought I heard somewhere that he was going to become the quarterbacks coach at Oklahoma (like Major Applewhite did when he graduated from Texas).

That would suck if you win the Heisman and don't even get drafted...

3 of his recievers were drafted in (i believe) before the 5th round, which says something about why he put up the numbers he did...Also, having Adrian McPherson in the backfield doesn't hurt.

He is just like Shane Falco (the replacement Keenu Reeves) because he choked in big games

MarinoEqualsGod said:
3 of his recievers were drafted in (i believe) before the 5th round, which says something about why he put up the numbers he did...Also, having Adrian McPherson in the backfield doesn't hurt.

The running back at OU is Adrian Peterson not McPherson...

Ohio Fanatic said:
Another issue: he suxs, he is the most overrated QB in college football. At least Berlin was only slightly overrated because everyone knew he was only marginal.

BS!!!!!!!! Jason White may not have the legs to play in the NFL but his accuracy is sick. He is more accurate than Smith, Rodgers, and Berlin (since you want to throw his name in there). Hey not all great qbs in the NFL had the ability to move around.

DolphinzD said:

Not true, we already have Josh Heupel (sp?) for that..

nighttrain76 said:
BS!!!!!!!! Jason White may not have the legs to play in the NFL but his accuracy is sick. He is more accurate than Smith, Rodgers, and Berlin (since you want to throw his name in there). Hey not all great qbs in the NFL had the ability to move around.

guess you didn't see that quarter back challenge he was in with rodgers..

Back
Top Bottom