MERGED: Jay Williams / Ron Del Duca

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I hate Ron Delduca I'll kill him.

u believe wat he said, he said that the rams will win a bowl before us. u guys agree wat this a$$ hole said. Jay Williams wont see a bowl again he should of took a paycut to stay with the fish.:fire:

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Reaction score
the SB is too unpredictable to say anything for sure, but we're doing a good job creating the foundation for a great team.

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Reaction score
The guy is an agent. He is automatically considered human scum. It doesnt get lower than a sports agent.

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
Not that it necessarily bothers me, but i'm thinking you may get jumped by the admins for that subject title. :hmmm: :dunno:

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
dominizzo said:
u believe wat he said, he said that the rams will win a bowl before us. u guys agree wat this a$$ hole said. Jay Williams wont see a bowl again he should of took a paycut to stay with the fish.:fire:
:eek:

Dude, switch to decaf.

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
:roflmao: Mrs. Doubtfire winning a SB? :roflmao: He had his chance in 2001.. His ego got in the way, and that wont change..

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The agent was upset and took a cheap shot....that was kind of stupid to say if he gets anymore players that want to play for miami.

touborg

Board Linebacker
Reaction score
haha, yea right. it's his job to say trash like that.

Fact is, the rams are going downward, and we are going up. We may not win a super bowl, but I do believe we will do better than rams, and if we don't, it's because they play in the cotton division.

infiltrateib

TV Doctor
Reaction score
I don't necessarily think it's a ridiculous thing to say.

We were a poor team last year. The Rams still have a very outstanding offense and they're in a weak conference and division.

I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but it's certainly not worth getting upset about.

islandah

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
infiltrateib said:

We were a poor team last year. The Rams still have a very outstanding offense and they're in a weak conference and division.

I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but it's certainly not worth getting upset about.
Absolute best sig ever!!:roflmao: :roflmao:

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
With the #2 pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...

Jimmy Sweeney, RB, Riverside Middle
Pros: plays larger than his size. Faster than Maurice Clarett. Good vision, follows his blockers, runs the right way most of the time.
Cons: Did not impress at combine. Not a workout warrior. Possible character concerns. Was allegedly kicked out of Granville Middle for calling Tracy Delaney a 'poopsicle.' Scouts question his competition. Is 7.

Runs the right way MOST OF THE TIME. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dol-Fan Dupree

Manning to Tyree = Best SB Play EVER!!!!
Reaction score
infiltrateib said:

One of the reasons the NFC West is a weak division is because the division has the Rams.

NJ_Fin_Fan

Living the Dream
Reaction score
infiltrateib said:

That sig is f'ing hilarious!!!

Top Bottom