MERGED: Jay Williams / Ron Del Duca | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Jay Williams / Ron Del Duca

Apparently the kid's pretty smart if he's 7 and in middle school! We should trade up to be sure we can snag him! :)

just look at what happened vs the rams last year...this year i hope jay williams is on special teams and tony bua destroys him instead of that other guy

FinFrenzy said:
Runs the right way MOST OF THE TIME. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yea I laugh my butt off on that, I thought he may have had a shot, we've only had one rB to run the right way in the last 10 years.
:D

Hey, the Rams were crushed by us last year and we stunk.

Kiss jay williams and his agent goodbye

Does this guys del luca serious, st. louis is closer then miami in winning a super bowl, you better wake up, that is the only team wanny beat last year guy and badly to boot

Bonedoc7777 said:
Does this guys del luca serious, st. louis is closer then miami in winning a super bowl, you better wake up, that is the only team wanny beat last year guy and badly to boot

He can believe what he wants, but neither team will be in the Superbowl next year. And who knows after that. He's just a jerk who cares what he says Williams was one player I was glad to see leave. All I can say is, Jay... don't let the door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'!

Bonedoc7777 said:

:roflmao: I just remembered that we beat them last year like a red headed step child. How lame is that taking one last stab.

Agreed.

Del Luca and Jay Williams are both unprofessional and belong together.

I am glad Williams is gone. After his comments about Saban, you knew there was no chance that he was going to come back. Who would you rather be coached by? Saban or Martz who may be entering his last year of being the Rams head coach?

Back
Top Bottom