MERGED: Jeff Ireland involved in verbal altercation with fan on Sunday | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Jeff Ireland involved in verbal altercation with fan on Sunday

Please, this is so lightweight. Ireland shouldn't even had to react. I've seen fans do/said worst than this. Ridiculous that it's even a story and even more ridiculous that Ireland gave it attention.

thats funny cus its the media giving it attention. Not ireland. shaun wants his 15 minutes of fame. sorry vertical. you lose again.

Here is my opinion. Shaun is playing to the media and Ireland haters. Shaun is bitching about Ireland as his Qb he just drafted is tearing up the Raiders.

Yeah whatever shaun. Do you actually have a life? Or are you just collecting some govt check? Because stats show, 49% of America receives some govt assistance. just saying. But we wont ever hear about your personal Life shaun cus that just wouldn be fair would it?

Of course not. Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame Shaun. I would rather you trade in your season tickets and stay home.

For the most part its a non story but if true Ireland should really just be a professional and carry on without the extra crap. I mean we dont need our GM getting punched (not that I would mind it). If true he might want to toughen his skin because he doesnt look like much of a fighter . I think it was rude of the fan to say it but fans do all kinds of rude things and as long as they are not tossing batteries and such let it go. Be smarter than the dumb fan.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Here is my opinion. Shaun is playing to the media and Ireland haters. Shaun is bitching about Ireland as his Qb he just drafted is tearing up the Raiders.

Yeah whatever shaun. Do you actually have a life? Or are you just collecting some govt check? Because stats show, 49% of America receives some govt assistance. just saying. But we wont ever hear about your personal Life shaun cus that just wouldn be fair would it?

Of course not. Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame Shaun. I would rather you trade in your season tickets and stay home.

With the price of tickets and such I dont think many fans in stadium are on food stamps lol

Dude... I stared at your sig pic for 5 minutes... in fact.. I'm still starting at it

I see part of a right nipple... brb

sara_underwood_blog-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness this came to light after a victory, and I'm shocked so many people our sticking up for Ireland, I can only imagine, if this had happened after a lost, the Fire Ireland crowd you have been roaring loud and clear.

For the most part its a non story but if true Ireland should really just be a professional and carry on without the extra crap. I mean we dont need our GM getting punched (not that I would mind it). If true he might want to toughen his skin because he doesnt look like much of a fighter . I think it was rude of the fan to say it but fans do all kinds of rude things and as long as they are not tossing batteries and such let it go. Be smarter than the dumb fan.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

With the price of tickets and such I dont think many fans in stadium are on food stamps lol

oh, you would be surprised. they have big screen tv's and iphones. dont kid yourself. its called redistribution of wealth.

Back
Top Bottom