Merged: Jerseys (off-topic... Maybe) / David Boston Jerseys ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jerseys (off-topic... Maybe) / David Boston Jerseys ?

For the guy who the M jersey is too big, try the youth sizes. The y have a lot available now, and they are cheaper too!!! The Shop at Nova Southeastern has a real good selection.

Still rockin the aqua Marino & added an orange Ricky this year, wish I could have gotten the Taylor though, but all out at the time.

When I buy my jersies, I try to pick players that I think will be with the team the longest and arent the same as everyone else. I like Zach and Ricky, but everyone and their grandmother has their jersey. So far I've got an aqua JT and a white Surtain. I mainly wear my Surtain jersey to games, because I feel proud of myself that not many people have 1. For the kid who needs to find a smaller jersey, if ur 16 I imagine a medium should fit fine unless u enjoy wearing very tight clothing or your a midget (Im sorry if you are). I want a Feeley jersey cause my best friend is an Eagles fan, so we can go out wearing Feeley and Mcnabb jersies.

Back
Top Bottom