Merged: Jim Brown: Ricky Misses Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jim Brown: Ricky Misses Football

Good. Jim Brown is the worst fight commentators ever.

I knew this exact report of Brown saying Ricky really does miss football would come out.

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]Brown thinks Williams misses football[/font]

Nothing really proven. Just Brown's opinion.

MelbournePhin said:
i see another long thread of ricky backers and haters duking it out. i, for one, am a backer.

Jeez I hope not. As a Ricky hater I'm getting pretty tired of having to defend my own freakin' opinion.

I Think Until You Can Tell Where R Williams Head Is At It Will Be Impossible Tell What We Got With Him

Ricky N Ronnie said:
I for 1 am happy Ricky is back.I hope he is as good now as he was then so he can tourch the Bills again...

Won't know til December

But seriously, does it suck having Jim Brown as Rickys mouthpiece, you guys already look a little silly taking him back after what he did, you should request that Ricky dosn't speak to Jim Brown, he's an idiot.

actually i think nick looks brilliant by the way he's gone about this...getting value out of nothing isn't silly and people around the league that have intelligence have stated this, as well as radio hosts on sirius NFL radio.

Ronnie Brown is our future, but as long as we still have the rights for Ricky, we better take advantage and get some value out of him as well. If Ricky can help the team win, then so be it; but the long term plan should be trading Ricky away for draft picks after he performs for us. What's wrong with letting him come back and help the team anyway he can, give him the opportunity to raise his stock up; then we trade him for a couple of picks. This is a business and people forget that we can't let emotions and feelings get in the way. In the long run, this will help us out a lot.

Back
Top Bottom