Merged-Joey "Ballgame" Harrington | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged-Joey "Ballgame" Harrington

FemaleFinFan said:
If your such a fan of his, and I don't doubt that you are, why do you have a pic of him getting sacked and fumbeling the football as your aviator?

I think thats an 8...not a 3

FemaleFinFan said:
If your such a fan of his, and I don't doubt that you are, why do you have a pic of him getting sacked and fumbeling the football as your aviator?

Thats not Harrington in his pic... its Kitna... thats an 8... not a 3

Millen and Marinelli love Kitna. So congrats if you get to play the Lions next year, it's an automatic win for you.

D-Town said:
Would the Dolphins be in a better position to make the playoffs. Does anyone else think Daunte only hindered this team?

anyone:confused:

D-Town said:
anyone:confused:

Well, considering Culpepper wasn't close to 100%...........

As for the Dolphins winning with Joey: That has more to do with the Bell/Tillman and McIntosh/Shelton swaps....

D-Town said:
Would the Dolphins be in a better position to make the playoffs. Does anyone else think Daunte only hindered this team?

No.

The pass protection was DREADFUL for the first quarter of the season.

The reason we are winning now is because our DEFENSE is playing lights out football. They were not doing that for the first quarter of the season.

In my opinion, we are winning despite Joey Harrington not because of him.

D-Town said:

While there are people who think Culpepper hindered the season, they're wrong. Even if you put Culpepper into the "problem" category, he's pretty low on the list of reasons why we were 1-6 before the bye.

Problems that affected our loss record far more than Daunte Culpepper: the offensive line, the defense not stepping up (see Green Bay), and Olindo Mare's kicking.

FemaleFinFan said:

aviator .. i don't think thats the word you were looking for .. unless you were talking about that leonardo dicaprio flick

Daunte Culpepper hasn't proved anything yet, why is anyone sticking up for him, quit blaming the line, they guy was immobile and was a human statue out there. Joey Harrington proved that the first start he made, he got rid of the ball faster and wasn't sacked at all. hmmmmm maybe it wasn't the o-line....maybe Daunte was like a deer caught in the headlights. :eek: :sidelol:

dolfan stan said:
Your kidding right ? Joey :boohoo:

One Bad game ?

The only game that I would say he was decent was the LIONS game.

I sure wouldn't kid yourself to think Joey will be a starter in 2007.

A back up yes... but NOT a Starter.

He got the job at QB because Culpepper was injured.

Stan, dont quit your day job. Obviously you work for the Daunte Campaign. Lets just save the Daunte stuff till next year ok buddy? Joey runs this team now cus he gets rid of the ball quick and is mobile. Just save your words, ok? we all dont think Joey is a lock for starter next year, but give the guy some props, he played a good game the way it was designed.

rick32883 said:
aviator .. i don't think thats the word you were looking for .. unless you were talking about that leonardo dicaprio flick

So then what do you call the picture below someone's name? I've always heard it refered to as an avaitor

unifiedtheory said:
No.

The pass protection was DREADFUL for the first quarter of the season.

The reason we are winning now is because our DEFENSE is playing lights out football. They were not doing that for the first quarter of the season.

In my opinion, we are winning despite Joey Harrington not because of him.

Wrong. It takes a total team effort to beat teams like NE. NE basically said it today after the game. "Miami beat us in every phase of the game." "They made the plays and we didn't". That pretty much says to me that aside from our great defense, our special teams, and yes, Joey and co. did what was neccessary to win. He did not throw INT's. That means, he did not screw up, which is a big part of the game, in case you havent figured that out.

Back
Top Bottom