Merged-Joey "Ballgame" Harrington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged-Joey "Ballgame" Harrington

D-Town

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering what you were thinking about Joey Ballgame so far... all I found is that he's been hitting the gym pretty hard. So what's the overall consensus? I was always a Joey fan and was disapointed when he left Detroit. It was wonderful to see him @ Ford Field again, playing well. Peace.

Joey's been hitting the Gym?

clear.gif

Im happy with his progress here in Miami. I dont think he's our future starter... But I think he can be a starter somewhere. I just dont see it being here with Daunte around. But his improvement throughout his starts this season, especially todays, you can tell he's going to do nothing but continue to improve.

And were you at Ford Field that day? I was, I loved every second of that day. Especially the TD's he threw. I was with two Lions fans, surrounded by Lions fans... god was it awesome when Joey started to shine that day and further embarass an already embarassing organization. haha

anyone know how long Joey is obligated to stay with the Dolphins? Contract length?

Joey has more wins than losses. I like that.

mjwenz said:
Well, he isn't throwing 5 TD's a game, so most people here don't support him.
:lol:

Yeah, that.^

Anyways, today we played a conservative offensive game, but then as the game went on, Joey and Mularkey surprised that Patriot defense with an aggresive play; a strike to the endzone on the run.

So far so good, had one bad game last week against the Jaguars, but hey, everyone has a bad game. Tom Brady had a bad game today, does that mean he sucks? No. I'm not saying he's as good as Brady, but he sure is playing better than I expected this season. I was against the idea of picking up Joey Harrington in the offseason, now I'm glad we did. He's improving every week, and keeps getting better and better managing the game and cutting down his mistakes.

If Joey had been starting from week 1...

Would the Dolphins be in a better position to make the playoffs. Does anyone else think Daunte only hindered this team?

If your such a fan of his, and I don't doubt that you are, why do you have a pic of him getting sacked and fumbeling the football as your aviator?

quaterbacks dont need biceps. infact, nobody really needs biceps...all biceps do is shorten the seconds when your pulling the ball up to shoulder level after the snap.

FemaleFinFan said:
If your such a fan of his, and I don't doubt that you are, why do you have a pic of him getting sacked and fumbeling the football as your aviator?

That is Jon Kitna! :tongue:

FemaleFinFan said:

It's Kitna.

Back
Top Bottom