Merged: JUST HEARD THE MCMICHAEL interview..HE WILL NOT HOLD OUT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: JUST HEARD THE MCMICHAEL interview..HE WILL NOT HOLD OUT

fsu_nole4life

The Game
Reaction score
McMichael

His interview for the OTA's seemed great... especially the part about his contract. he is not worried about it one bit. He also said a HOLD OUT was not even in the back of his head.

Well it's one thing to say something, but its another to actually do it. so hopefully he sticks to his word. I love this guy, he should contribute in Linehan's system for years.

What do yall think?

I like McMike, but he's got to improve on his blocking. There were a lot of mental mistakes last year, and McMike missed a few blocks. But, he's good, hope he stays with us for a while.

he is up there in the class of tony gonzalez and i think he might be better than shockey just my opinion.

He also had the drops a little last year. I like Randy and I think he will shine under this new system. Hopefully AJ can actually do something this year to show our offensive talent.

miami_mi said:
I like McMike, but he's got to improve on his blocking. There were a lot of mental mistakes last year, and McMike missed a few blocks. But, he's good, hope he stays with us for a while.

Who didn't miss a few blocks last year??

McMichael is a Top 5 recieving Tight end in the NFL...

Hope we don't lose him anytime soon...

He is one of my favorite players... i thikn he will do great and sing a long term deal after this season

Yeah I agree, but he has to make sure he stays focus. He did get a case of the drops. At one point he was our most consistent offensive threat. Then he made those comments about getting him the ball....and we all know it went downhill from there.

Jt0323 said:
He is one of my favorite players... i thikn he will do great and sing a long term deal after this season

Sing a long term deal :confused: Had to do it sorry..:D

fsu_nole4life said:
His interview for the OTA's seemed great... especially the part about his contract. he is not worried about it one bit. He also said a HOLD OUT was not even in the back of his head.

Well it's one thing to say something, but its another to actually do it. so hopefully he sticks to his word. I love this guy, he should contribute in Linehan's system for years.

What do yall think?

Who is his agent? I think that will have a lot to do with how he handles his contract. If he has Drew we can bank on a hold out.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Who is his agent? I think that will have a lot to do with how he handles his contract. If he has Drew we can bank on a hold out.

It is Drew, but that doesnt always mean holdout. Just usually.

Jimi said:
It is Drew, but that doesnt always mean holdout. Just usually.

McMike will be looking for top 5 money so it all depends on what Saban tries to do with a long term deal. We all know WH doesnt like big signing bonuses.

JUST HEARD THE MCMICHAEL interview..HE WILL NOT HOLD OUT

its good, he's not gonna hold out and not even thinkin about it. Hopefully he has a good year and we reward him.. I just noticed he has a slight lisp

Back
Top Bottom