merged:KC wants to give us a 4th for Surtain..wtf? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:KC wants to give us a 4th for Surtain..wtf?

Challenger74

Starter
Reaction score
KC wants to give us a 4th for Surtain..wtf?

Just heard on the Big O's show that KC wants to offer a 4th rounder for Surtain. Are they crazy?? Man, we give up a 2nd rounder for AJ but we can't even get a 2nd rounder for a Pro Bowler?? I'd rather keep him. Forget that.....

dude, cool car for a sig, but with that screen name, I would have a picture of a dodge.
And I would rather rework/resign pat than to give him away.

Thanks, it's my 1978 Trans Am:cooldude: . Yeah, the name is confusing, the funny thing is it has nothing to do with a Dodge Challenger. I wish I had one though...very expensive.

BTW...Just hear SD wants to trade Rivers to San Fran for their #1....may already be posted.

if thats all they wanna give up for him, we'll all have a lil more fun watching them put up 35 points a game and still end up losing. hey kc, have fun trying to cover randy moss!!

KC can kiss our teal and orange asses.:eek:

aqua and coral :eek:

men... what's up with this? :confused:

down here in sunny Florida it is aqua and orange :lol:

I said this in another thread, but I'm gonna say it again.

I think KC will be willing to give up their 2nd round pick now if they want Pat. We've wanted a 2nd round pick for Pat, but they did not want to give up their 2nd rounder because they had no 3rd round pick. However, they got a 3rd round comp pick this year, so maybe they will be willing to trade their 2nd rounder.

This is what I have been telling you guys. We are not gonna get value for Pat. I suggested Pat and our 3rd for their 1st, and some of you thought that wasn't enough. This would be the best we could get. I would rather their 1st and give up our 3rd than just get their 2nd. This would give us alot of room to make trades on the first day.

LetsGoFins

Back
Top Bottom