[MERGED] Keyshawn Strongly Considering Comeback | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Keyshawn Strongly Considering Comeback

well, it looks like it's going to happen. I guess I would take him over Marty Booker,
but I would still like to see us go after some others.

I'll say that i wouldn't mind drafting Chris Long,i really think he'll be good in the NFL and i'd like to have him playing for us.

Marty Booker had 556 yards and 1 TD for us this year with 50 catches.

Keyshawn Johnson had 815 yards and 4 Tds his final year with 70 catches.

Not to mention we finally get that 3rd BIG BODY WR since he is 6,4 212LBS
i say IF The Price IS Right ! COME ON DOWN !:up:

I'm really hoping that Keyshawn decides to come back. I think he's matured enough and I think he'll be a great mentor for Ginn and Hagan.

Enjoy the articles:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl

Yeah, the same Ginn MeShawn dissed every chance he got this past season. Was it really a mystery that Steve Smith couldn't stand this guy as a teammate? God I hope this POS doesn't get a chance to "dirty" the Phins' name & uniform.

Yeah, the same Ginn MeShawn dissed every chance he got this past season. Was it really a mystery that Steve Smith couldn't stand this guy as a teammate? God I hope this POS doesn't get a chance to "dirty" the Phins' name & uniform.

We need him on the field. Who would you rather have? Stallworth? Gaffney? Wait, why don't we trade away all of our picks to go and get Chad Johnson? Keyshawn isn't going to demand a huge contract. He knows how to play the game. He's a big-bodied possession WR that we do not have on this team. We need at least one veteran WR to teach the younger guys a thing or two. Yea, I don't like the fact that he dissed Ginn, but if he can make Ginn better, then I'm all for it. Think about the team, and stop letting your emotions judge your offseason wants. If he performs on the field and helps out with the younger guys, he's helping the team.

matured enough??? isn't he like... 40?? :sidelol:

I guess it is better than booker though.

i'd still love to see us bring in a big time FA WR too, we'd be a much better team.

We need him on the field. Who would you rather have? Stallworth? Gaffney? Wait, why don't we trade away all of our picks to go and get Chad Johnson? Keyshawn isn't going to demand a huge contract. He knows how to play the game. He's a big-bodied possession WR that we do not have on this team. We need at least one veteran WR to teach the younger guys a thing or two. Yea, I don't like the fact that he dissed Ginn, but if he can make Ginn better, then I'm all for it. Think about the team, and stop letting your emotions judge your offseason wants. If he performs on the field and helps out with the younger guys, he's helping the team.

yeah...cause that's Meshawn's calling card, being a mentor and making others around him better. :rolleyes2:

big guy with good hands who isn't that fast....sounds like marty booker. well he's in the same class as marty booker and should come for a lot cheaper.

big guy with good hands who isn't that fast....sounds like marty booker. well he's in the same class as marty booker and should come for a lot cheaper.

I'm not so sure that he comes as cheap as several of you guys are implying....his giant ego won't allow it.

Back
Top Bottom