[MERGED] Keyshawn Strongly Considering Comeback | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Keyshawn Strongly Considering Comeback

I agree 100%. It is all about business. And I will root for Zack to get his Ring no matter where he goes. even if it is with uh... well you know. I would not mind seeing NE take it next year with Both Zach and Seau. There is no two classier ppl in the league that deserve it. even as much as i despise the team i would root for them two.

Ehhh... I don't know about that. I'd rather not see him in a NE uni. It just wouldn't look good on him. I'd rather see him go to Indy where Peyton, the "smartest QB in the league," and Zach, the "smartest LB in the league," can get together and win a couple Super Bowls. Then, after he retires, he can come back down to Miami and become a coach and win some more Super Bowls since our roster will be overhauled.:up:

Oh yea... kinda got off topic with that last one...

KEYSHAWN! If he can still perform, and at least keep his mouth halfway shut, I think we could use him. If he's going to run his mouth and is a nuisance, I think he'll be out in a heartbeat. Why not take a chance on him while we're rebuilding? It's not like he's going to affect the talent that's going to be coming in...

I'm not going to sit here and try to pretend I know what's going on in Parcell's mind, but this one thing does make some sense to me.

Even with the release of Zach Thomas (*sobbing*), we still have a strong veteran leader in Jason Taylor, provided he doesn't get cut. By bringing in Keyshawn Johnson on offense, Parcells is bringing in a veteran player that knows what is expected and can help be a leader on the offensive side of the ball. Plus, the addition of another threat receiver frees up Ginn to see if this risky draft pick was indeed worth it.

Okay, I know this might sound stupid, but what kind of job is waiting for Keyshawn? Is this a receiver job, or a front office job?

If he really means an active player spot, I'd have to begin worrying about Parcells already.

Don't see what Keyshawn can offer us in the immediate future and I certainly know he offers us nothing further down the road.

I hope KJ does Keyshaw does come here teach a little more to Ted Ginn and maybe that will make Chad want to come here even more but that would mean Keyshwan would be a 3 slot widereciver but I dont think he will mind

I hope KJ does Keyshaw does come here teach a little more to Ted Ginn and maybe that will make Chad want to come here even more but that would mean Keyshwan would be a 3 slot widereciver but I dont think he will mind

I think the coach player position for Keyshawn is a great idea. He's mellowed in the past few years from the Meshawn days. And look at the guy 6'4" 225ish lbs. Said he has been staying in good shape. Receivers his size are always nice to have on the roster. Corner rout inside of 10 yards with a guy his size. Nice. :up:

I think the coach player position for Keyshawn is a great idea. He's mellowed in the past few years from the Meshawn days. And look at the guy 6'4" 225ish lbs. Said he has been staying in good shape. Receivers his size are always nice to have on the roster. Corner rout inside of 10 yards with a guy his size. Nice. :up:

Yea I have always liked Keyshawn and rember last year during the draft how Keyshawn just could not wait to get to trianing camo and teach Daywe Jarett I think he would be very excited about coming in and teaching Ted Ginn.

I'm not going to sit here and try to pretend I know what's going on in Parcell's mind, but this one thing does make some sense to me.

Even with the release of Zach Thomas (*sobbing*), we still have a strong veteran leader in Jason Taylor, provided he doesn't get cut. By bringing in Keyshawn Johnson on offense, Parcells is bringing in a veteran player that knows what is expected and can help be a leader on the offensive side of the ball. Plus, the addition of another threat receiver frees up Ginn to see if this risky draft pick was indeed worth it.

Intelligent post on the subject. I expect to see KJ in a phins uniform soon.

I agree 100%. It is all about business. And I will root for Zack to get his Ring no matter where he goes. even if it is with uh... well you know. I would not mind seeing NE take it next year with Both Zach and Seau. There is no two classier ppl in the league that deserve it. even as much as i despise the team i would root for them two.

I just puked in my mouth reading Seau and Zach in the same "class" of players. Zach has more class in his lost brain cells than Seau could ever wish for.

then, the vomit went projectile after reading the part about "not mind seeing NE take it next year"

I don't ever want to see Zach in a Cheatriots uni, not even in a nightmare.

I would love to see Zach get a ring, but if he plays for N.E. then sorry, I dont want to see him get a ring. I hope that team never wins another game EVER, nevermind another SB...

Ok now I need to go clean up this mess...

And I will root for Zack to get his Ring

And Dude, please spell the man's name right, hes one of the greatest Dolphins to ever put on the Aqua and Orange. ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keyshawn Johnson

Nfl.com around the web reports that Bill has offered Keyshawn a job at WR if he is willing to come out of retirement. Makes sense knowing the history between the two (also becoming closer on espn). I don't know if I would be to happy, because I was hoping for a younger big playmaker (he'll be 36), but I suppose he would be an upgrade. I am also scared that a year off may slow him down a bit.. Your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom