[MERGED] Keyshawn Strongly Considering Comeback | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Keyshawn Strongly Considering Comeback

Why woud anyone want this arrogant jerk? He is not that good and is very slow. He had his time in the NFL because he was a big target but now there are alot of WR's as big or bigger and much faster. We are REBUILDING now - he does not fit into the future. If you need mentors then hire MORE COACHES!! Don't waste a spot for a player. I don't think Parcells would do this - at least I hope not!

he actually has aged and matured late in his career... after TB, that poopy time... Parcells took him in, Keyshawn himself actually turned into a role palyer, saw where he fit as a possession WR... he worked well and is good friends with Parcells. he will help out our WR crew and team if he was on the team. we are bringing in and have young WR's with some not having much actual WR coaching (Ginn)... Ketshawn can definitely help out... plus he will be cheap.

I have never been a big ME-shawn fan but if he is willing to play for the minimum I would be ok giving him a shot.

If you have seen some of the articles with Keyshawn quotes, Keyshawn thinks he is still better than much of the talent out in the receiving corps right now. (though we all know he isn't has good as he thinks) He wants a big deal and I hope Bill doesn't give him anything, not even a shot at making this team. Its always good to have high self esteem but there comes a time when that point has been exceeded.

Any news on Keyshawn Johnson?

I thought he was supposed to decide real soon. is he coming out of retirement or what?

If there is no room on this team for Zach then there shouldn't be any for Keyshawn

It's not players that make the system, it is players that fit the system which is our case.
(I am not reffering to 4-3/3-4 since he plays at pro bowl level at both, just that the system we gonna have on defense just requires big fast linebackers not for production but because that's what parcells likes period even if he has a 5'10 lb that plays at probowl level every play, can't call him a hard head at all!! Oh my...:boohoo: ! he had and started dat nguyen at mlb .. :unsure:.)

Back
Top Bottom