MERGED: Kiper gave the Seahawks a B and Miami a B-? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Kiper gave the Seahawks a B and Miami a B-?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Kiper gave the Seahawks a B and Miami a B-?

Wtf?

Kiper Gave the Phins a B-

What a fricking moron. Gave the Bears a freaking A-....but the Phins a B-.

Probably for some reason like "Phins didn't get a QB"

Ugh. It was on sportscenter just now.

We know we had a good draft (so do most other people) that is all that matters. Kiper didnt dislike our draft though

Actually, none of the critics grades matters, it's what happens on the football field, we thought Leaf was a franchise player for the chargers and they gave up vick they were so afraid the 2nd time around...so right now, every team has potential, every team.

ckparrothead said:
What a fricking moron. Gave the Bears a freaking A-....but the Phins a B-.

Probably for some reason like "Phins didn't get a QB"

Ugh. It was on sportscenter just now.
Well, we get an A grade from most other sources. Don't let Kiper get to you. Last night on Sportscenter, Mort was praising Saban with his first draft.

Seems he took issue with th Channing Crowder pick

"The biggest question is whether linebacker Channing Crowder will remain healthy enough long enough to be an impact pro..."

Mel Kiper from Insider

CanePhin22 said:
Seems he took issue with th Channing Crowder pick

"The biggest question is whether linebacker Channing Crowder will remain healthy enough long enough to be an impact pro..."

Mel Kiper from Insider

Seems a legitimate question to me.

Yeah, I was just going to say that. When we drafted him, and they went over it, Kiper said he expected him to go 3-4, and injury concerns bother him. Now, some Mocks had him in the first round, I really thought he would go to the Patriots. Anyway, ahhh, I like the pick, I don't think it was a reach, and also, remember, we had 6 picks, you can't really grade someone on 6 draft picks.

Yeah, well we all know Kiper knows a lot more about football then Saban. Nick is probably depressed after the B minus and all. Hopefully he can please Kiper and his hair next year.

phinman1 said:
Yeah, well we all know Kiper knows a lot more about football then Saban. Nick is probably depressed after the B minus and all. Hopefully he can please Kiper and his hair next year.

:roflmao:

HIS HAIR! omg :roflmao: :roflmao:

tonight they are gonna have a wrap-up of the entire draft at 10, we'll see what else this dumb@$$ comes up with

What did he give the Lions? since they took his Lover boy Mike Williams.

Back
Top Bottom