merged:Lamar Gordon - Forgotten Man?/What do you think of Gordon when healthy? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:Lamar Gordon - Forgotten Man?/What do you think of Gordon when healthy?

Open Wide and say "Watch out!" -Fins O Line

You're right, the O line S_ _ ked, especially Mckinney and his other buddy from Texas A&M!

I haven't seen too much of Brown, just the same highlights that almost every channel shows. On those runs, it seemed too easy (effortless), like it was in slow motion. Either those tacklers really st_ _ks or he makes every play look easy. If we pick him, hopefully, its the latter.

Champ said:
Our passing game was overlooked because of our QB, Lamar Gordon does not scare anybody, if he did he would be signed. Please read previous posts about Lamar Gordon, he has been discussed for the past three days.

Hey Champ, he is under contract!:wink:

I like your Draft selections. We get a top rated, hopefully pro performer RB in Brown, a quick slot receiver/return man in Parrish (have we ever had a good slot receiver?), and a potentially very good athletic qb in mcpherson. A. Rolle said the toughest receiver he faced was Parrish in practices(Miami are you listening, quietly)!

Just as good: 1. Edwards or Williamson or Williams 3. Faison 4. McPherson
or 1. Williams or Benson 3. Parrish 4. McPherson

PhiNomina said:
I think he has shown more in the league than AJ has and a lot of people seem to think AJ is a savior. I think given the opportunity he could be a very very solid back. If Linehan runs this offense like he did in Minny I think Gordon, Morris, and Minor could be used effectively as change of paces from eachother.

This never works. Platooning RB's and RB by committee has never gottne the job done... at least not since the Csonka/Morris/Kiick days... and those days are long since gone, as we are now inthe era of Ego's, selfishness and big contracts.

RB by committee is something only a complete moron would do....someone like...say, Dave Wannstedt. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom