Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

KingCrowder said:
That's true But, I'm at work right now and i share this same computer with multiple other people. and three people other than myself are members of finheaven. so there are atleast four people here that have user names but only one IP address. I'm sure there are others out there the same way. that would make it tough on them. unless the mods just ban them all from that IP address. but that really would not be fair to the other members who did nothing but share a computer with a *******
You can only create one user name per computer. Unlimited people can log on with different user names on one computer. Troll just cant create a new username on the same computer where he created his original user name, but he can create one on a different computer.

rothshunger said:
It's also a number on your network card on your computer.
The thing you plug your cable from the modem into the back of the computer into.

wahts the point of it? what do you do wiht it?

juicifer1269 said:
You can only create one user name per computer. Unlimited people can log on with different user names on one computer. Troll just cant create a new username on the same computer where he created his original user name, but he can create one on a different computer.
Seriously? That is about as untrue a statement as they get. I can create as many usernames as I want from one computer. Sites like this usually limit the number of registrations to one per email address. Even that can be circumvented by registering for a new free email address.

I don't condone people do this kind of stuff, but you guys are also spreading info that isn't true....just like the "troll" did about the Arrington.

Enough of my rant, back to the original topic. :)

305TillIDie said:
im chillin... this lavar guy got people hyped up and stuff.. cant wait till he signs with somebody so we can get this over with

Yeah I hear ya, I say to Lavar this, sign with us, start moving in to your new house, your kids can meet new friends, and you can get ready to be a super bowl champion!!! How's that?

Are you up tonite for more info? Like the other nite HAHA

Let It Go Until He Signs .......... Please .... Do Not Ask For News You Will All Get It As Soon As He Looks At A Contract .....

Givens13 said:
Let It Go Until He Signs .......... Please .... Do Not Ask For News You Will All Get It As Soon As He Looks At A Contract .....

I hear ya, but isn't it killin' you

icephinfan said:
Yeah I hear ya, I say to Lavar this, sign with us, start moving in to your new house, your kids can meet new friends, and you can get ready to be a super bowl champion!!! How's that?

Are you up tonite for more info? Like the other nite HAHA

:sidelol: ... no news on it..but if it comes, .. check with me first :lol:

I hear we signed Bill Romanowski to a 10 day contract as a nonroster invitee, just so he could retire a Dolphin...he's getting $220 in gauranteed money, just enough to buy another cycle of Winstrol....

Back
Top Bottom