Merged:Law Likely 2 Return 2 Pats?/What do ya'll think? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Law Likely 2 Return 2 Pats?/What do ya'll think?

Dolphinfan_7

Practice Squad
Reaction score
do yall think we will still go after ty law or wait in till june 1 to get a younger corner thats less money. but i think we will probally go after offensive limen and leave are corners alone

How many more offensive linemen do we need??

I dont think we will go after Law, in fact I dont think we were ever serious in the chase of Law. We wont go after any OL either. We may go after a CB like Buckley,(not neccessarily Buckley, but a cheap vet) we also need to add a little depth at DT in case Bowens is forced into retirement, and definately a starting FS like Lance Shulters.

phinfan77 said:
believe you on Daniels

Just throwing out cheap June 1 options

Oh, I know. It's cool.

I'm just saying that I think Travis Daniels could have the second biggest impact this next year behind Ronnie Brown out of all our rookies.

He's a big, physical playmaker who already knows the Saban system.

that leads to the question, is he a long term answer (along with will Pool) for Cb spots?

back to original topic- I think we have all the mediocre lineman we can handle- no need for june 1 add ons unless they have a huge upside-- very young, ricky's new best friend, etc.

phinfan77 said:
that leads to the question, is he a long term answer (along with will Pool) for Cb spots?

back to original topic- I think we have all the mediocre lineman we can handle- no need for june 1 add ons unless they have a huge upside-- very young, ricky's new best friend, etc.

I dont think we have alot mediocre lineman, I think we had a couple of coaches that had their heads in a particular orifice of their body. MacIntosh played well prior to his injury in SD, Carey is a good player who needs to be motivated, and McDougal is a underacheiver. Now you have MacIntosh healthy and an OL coach that has a history of getting lineman to overachieve. Jeno is also a solid player who was playing beside guys that he couldnt trust whether it was the inujred Mac or to his right "Sweat Hog".

That means NOTHING.

It's not about the money in this situation.

Law hates Belichick. He does not want to go back to New England. New England does not want him back.

They've burned their bridges, Law is not going back to the pats.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That means NOTHING.

It's not about the money in this situation.

Law hates Belichick. He does not want to go back to New England. New England does not want him back.

They've burned their bridges, Law is not going back to the pats.

proof?

dominizzo said:

You obviously have not been paying attention to the dialogue between Law and the patriots the past several months.

There have been several reports about the conflict.

Back
Top Bottom