Merged: Lendale White | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Lendale White

DonShula84 said:
Doesnt sound good for USC. Im not sure they really need him to beat UCLA, but if he's out it certainly doesnt help them any. Im still trying to think if UCLA beats USC if that hurts NDs chances of getting the at large bid.

It probably would because that would put two Pac-10 teams in the BCS, though I'm not sure who would be Pac-10 champ because Oregon didn't play UCLA but lost to USC, USC beat Oregon but lose to UCLA, & UCLA beating USC but losing to Arizona.

If USC loses I'd venture to say that they'd still be in the BCS championship vs Texas, much like Oklahoma did a couple years back vs LSU.

USC has already won the Pac-10, so even if they lose they are still BCS bound. Also there is no way that Notre Dame does not make a BCS bowl game at this point.

PSUFinFan said:
USC has already won the Pac-10, so even if they lose they are still BCS bound. Also there is no way that Notre Dame does not make a BCS bowl game at this point.

I figure ND is a lock being that they would be the biggest draw. But part of me will worry about it until it is final. If UCLA wins they'd have to be a pick for one of the at large bids, if USC has indeed already won the Pac-10. That still leaves 1 spot, and I assume that'd go to ND over Oregon and Ohio St. I cant see 3 Pac-10 teams getting BCS bids, so Oregon would be done. And I think ND would get it over Ohio St.

last time lendale was injured and played was in the orange bowl last year against oklahoma...he had like 20 carries 110 yards and 2 tds

So you be the judge :lol:

Buddwalk said:
last time lendale was injured and played was in the orange bowl last year against oklahoma...he had like 20 carries 110 yards and 2 tds

So you be the judge :lol:

Don't forget the time he quite the team and jumped off the roof :D

Packers enamored with Lendale White...

"A Packers source told The New York Post that the club is enamored with USC RB LenDale White and that he would not make it past G.B., which has the fifth pick in the draft."

Take it for what it's worth.

Interesting, Packer friend of mine was telling me they were high on Hawk and Mario Williams.

I thought White looked great in the rose bowl, he has the size and talent to be a great everydown back in the NFL. Not sure about the 5th pick but if they could trade down a bit and still get him that woudl be a quality draft for a team that needs a ton of talent.

dominizzo said:
Lendale will have a freat CAreer i say Rhe Titans take him

Hope your not saying 3rd overall?? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom