Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

ckparrothead said:
Yeah Marcus Vick isn't just a poor man's Vince Young. He's a dead man's Vince Young.

I just can't understand why alot of these kids just can't do the right thing...when they know so much is riding on what they do and don't in school.

Pardon my rambling here...but...I can't tell you how many silly young kids I've cared for in Rikers that wouldn't work for dollars outside...but for commissary money...appx 12-15 cents a hour....they would work hard.
I see the same issue here with some of the players....they want the good life...but can't stay away from the streets....long enough to acquire that life...shame on them....and pity on their families.

Life is full of choices....choose well.

Does anyone have a link to the video of him stepping on Dumerville's leg? I didn't see it and would love too.

By the way NLude33 that video you psted is hilarious.

caneaddict said:
Now hang on there Pete...

Are those Crispy Creme doughnuts hot? If they are then you're just crazy cause those things are like little puffy pieces of heaven melting in your mouth. :D

Hot and ready with some coffee.

Texans can we talk?

fishypete said:
I just can't understand why alot of these kids just can't do the right thing...when they know so much is riding on what they do and don't in school.

Pardon my rambling here...but...I can't tell you how many silly young kids I've cared for in Rikers that wouldn't work for dollars outside...but for commissary money...appx 12-15 cents a hour....they would work hard.
I see the same issue here with some of the players....they want the good life...but can't stay away from the streets....long enough to acquire that life...shame on them....and pity on their families.

Life is full of choices....choose well.

It's hard to imagine...then again you and I aren't them and haven't grown up the way they did or experienced the things they did. Professional athletes have often traveled down a pretty unique road, in that a bunch of them have been dirt poor all their lives YET have been kings of the social scene and of the field because of their athletic ability. It's an interesting mix.

ckparrothead said:
It's hard to imagine...then again you and I aren't them and haven't grown up the way they did or experienced the things they did. Professional athletes have often traveled down a pretty unique road, in that a bunch of them have been dirt poor all their lives YET have been kings of the social scene and of the field because of their athletic ability. It's an interesting mix.

Problem is that Marcus has been flat RICH since he was what 12, 13 years old. Heck Mike Vick was probably living pretty well off some booster money before that so Marcus probably hasn't been wonting since he was 10 or 11 years old.

fishypete said:
I rather trade every pick this year and next year for a great kid like Young...than garbage like Vick....I wouldn't take him if he came with a bag of Crispy creme dougnuts.

I'm with ya fishypete!!

Pocoloco said:
I'm with ya fishypete!!

I think you're all WAY underestimating the value of Crispy Creme doughnuts.

saj005 said:
does character mean anything anymore, or is it "just win baby" ? we don't need baby vick. we don't need T.O. we don't need anyone that needs special attention...period. i for one would rather watch a miami loss with players with character, than a superbowl with society rejects. at least i could still be proud to be a miami dolphin fan.

ROFLMAO!!!! I thought the Chuck Norris thread was the funniest thing I'd seen until I read that statement.
Yeeeeah! Ok. Screw character. I've been going strong as a fan for over 30 years giving my blood, sweat, tears, and cash to see them!!! I wanna win! I don't care if Charles freaking Manson is taking snaps under center. GIVE ME A SUPERBOWL!!!

Again..ROFLMAO:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I hate that punk. He got what was coming to him.

ha

he gots money he doesnt need to play cause hes gonna sucks he looks smaller than vick

He shouldn't have stomped the guy's leg. But that stuff happens all the time in football. If Teddy Bruschi did it, people would call it "competitive spirit". Maybe he will land in a good football program for his senior year and get his act cleaned up a bit before the draft in 2007.

mcteems said:
He shouldn't have stomped the guy's leg. But that stuff happens all the time in football. If Teddy Bruschi did it, people would call it "competitive spirit". Maybe he will land in a good football program for his senior year and get his act cleaned up a bit before the draft in 2007.

he didn't get kicked off just for stomping on Dumerville. He's got a history of legal issues.

Back
Top Bottom