MERGED-Marvez on Mueller's future... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Marvez on Mueller's future...

:lol:

My God could this whole Saban thing have been any worse?
His early departure becomes more and more obvious as a blessing in disguise to the Phins franchise.

Makes me think that Huizenga didn't really try to persuade Saban to stay. Perhaps WH was so gracious because he knew that Saban made the decision easy for him i.e wouldn't have to endure another losing season then have to fire him.

Makes me think that Huizenga didn't really try to persuade Saban to stay. Perhaps WH was so gracious because he knew that Saban made the decision easy for him i.e wouldn't have to endure another losing season then have to fire him.

After reading all of second report, I got the distinctive feeling when Saban announced he was headed to Alabama. Wayne rejoiced, his subsequent press conferences were something he had to do , not what he really wanted to do.

Wayne handled that with grace and tact.

Why would we have a guy that knows he's gone handle our draft? Does'nt sound like a smart move.

does anybody know why mueller fell out of favor ? there seems to be a lot of rumors concerning mueller .

Im glad, all Mueller ever did was take the Saints one year to the playoffs.Brooks sucks now a days, Delhome is just an alright QB and the Saints sucked and the Drafts were horrible while he was there. I want the guy from Philly....

does anybody know why mueller fell out of favor ? there seems to be a lot of rumors concerning mueller .

From what I have read, it's about clashing with Saban. Wayne apparently wants a situation where the coach has total control, and it freaks me out because the success rate of that arragement seems to me to be about 1 in 4.

If Satan had final and the ONLY say...on everything....how could you blame Mueller? I rather believe that Mueller was always fighting with Satan...on roster moves and the selection of players....knowing Muellers past record...I rather trust him than Satan.

Saban doesn't come to Miami without having TOTAL CONTROL. If he wanted Brees, he'd have gotten him. Sorry, but you're not convincing me that it was Mueller who traded the 2nd for Culpepper. So unless Wayne, the team physicians or someone else said, "look Nick, Drew didn't pass the team physical, find another option" then I can't put this one on anyone but Saban. And even if he was told that, HE is the one who had to sign off on giving up a 2nd rounder for C-pep, no one else!

So let's not put that on Mueller while the rat sleeps tonight in Tuscaloosa.

Yes, Saban had the final say and is responsible for the trade.

However, the man was not omnipotent. Having the final say over everything doesn't mean he did everything. He still depended on Mueller and the scouts to deliver the talent, even if he had the final word. And while the opinions of the medical staff had its share of influence, it's not out of the realm of possibility that the man in charge of getting him the proper personnel had his share of influence also.

Back
Top Bottom