MERGED: Marvez Reports Poole Injures Knee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Marvez Reports Poole Injures Knee

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Re: Mr. Poole: i'm sorry, what was that you were saying?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolphins08may08,0,7813029.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

first, i'd like to say: thank you for the extremely warm welcome to your very liberal message board... the censorship and utter obliteration of my very first post before seeing it through tells a lot... well done...

anyway, out of respect for my fellow journalists breaking a story Sunday morning, i refused to declare the source mostly so that said publication had a chance to get the scoop and offer it to the masses... (but also, because the writer cites "a source close to the team" in his own story, so what was the point?)

as a lifelong, and very passionate dolphins fan, i simply wanted to share information for discussion with other passionate (yet hopefully tactful and respectful) fans... it was more about the prospects of "what will they do next?" ... not get into a p*ssing match with nay-sayers who sadly approach life with nauseating cynicism and unaccountable rudeness while annonymously hiding behind a computer screen...

so, whatever... the story will run in print tomorrow, and here is the link... at this point, whether or not you choose to believe Will Poole has a torn ACL, you can then take it up with said newspaper(s)...

regardless, some of you could/should take a moment -- just you and the mirror -- here on mother's day to find a shred of congeniality, respect and perhaps a clue...

to those who dealt with the "rumor" constructively and without pissy insults, thanks...

(By the way, did anyone think that perhaps the team only did the MRI today? ya)

oh sh*t....

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wow, a bunch of people better come in and apologize dirty style for dissing you so many times in that other thread....*

and wow, that really sucks

I never called you names, I just wanted to know where your source was. You never said it.

Besides, why act happy about this? This sucks.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I never called you names, I just wanted to know where your source was. You never said it.

Besides, why act happy about this? This sucks.

Just "roll" with the punches and eat your crow.

Maybe nobody has checked out this thread yet, Rebump for the earlier thread 8 pages long about how this was false..

Martel said:
Just "roll" with the punches and eat your crow.

Just hold on one second now!

If you could, you'd go look in that first thread and see that I asked REPEATEDLY "how do you know this?" "what is your source?"

I didn't spew names and obscenities like others did. So don't tell me what to do.

I mean, come on. Think about this for ONE second. This guy shows up, first post ever, claims he knows this, names no source, has no link, and we're all supposed to believe what he says??

That would be crazy.

HVACservice said:
That makes Mario Edwards our Nickel back.

Don't count out Travis Daniels. He knows this defense. In fact, I'd be willing to bet Daniels beats out Edwards.

Back
Top Bottom