Merged:Matt Jones, WR or TE?/Matt Jones in 2nd round !! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Matt Jones, WR or TE?/Matt Jones in 2nd round !!

Considering there has been what seems like a 1000 Matt jones threads today you could've stated this there and i don't think Jones will get out of the early 2nd and our early 2nd is gone.

In Da Late 1st Or Early Second And I Never Said Hes Gettin Drafted Early 1st I Said I Will Pick Matt Jones Over Rodgers

Jones "is" being drafted in the 2nd, maybe even the bottom of the first. Your 733t typing skills are more painful than my own.

TeeMoney said:
Jones "is" being drafted in the 2nd, maybe even the bottom of the first. Your 733t typing skills are more painful than my own.

ATL EAST MINE GOT A MEANING :cooldude:

He's an interesting prospect but I dont think he'll even go in the 1st rd. Noone is going to risk a top pick on a guy who doesnt even have an NFL position yet. Theres WAY to many threads already on Jones.

If Baas isn't there by the time the bills pickin the 2nd, Matt Jones will be a bill :D.

Matt could have played wr at arkansas, but he was easily the most dangerous player and best athlete on the field and what better way to make sure he has an opportunity to make something happen on every play than making him the qb.

Matt Jones does'nt make it out of the first round in my opinion.

A team like the Rams (Mike Martz always likes a good project...any oppurtunity to make himself look smart) or the Steelers (yes, they need secondary help but Cowher has done great with "Slash" players in the past).

i love how he is better than Mike or Edwards.... but yet didnt play that start at position at Alabama..

love these threads

Eric-Gofins said:
i love how he is better than Mike or Edwards.... but yet didnt play that start at position at Alabama..

love these threads

First of all, he played for Arkansas.

Secondly, with the athleticism he has, it would have been a waste for Arkansas to play him at any position other than QB. He is a great college quarterback but he wouldn't succeed in the NFL as one.

Back
Top Bottom