merged:matt jones | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:matt jones

Today's Matt Jones thread brought to you by Xerox.

6' 6 1/4" - 242 Lbs.
4.37 - 40 Yard Dash
39.5" - Vertical Leap
10' 9" - Standing Broad Jump

Who's Matt Jones? I've been on here everyday for the past month and this is the first I've heard of him.

if you don't know who he is, he'll be our starting WR next year:cooldude:

Tall, bulky, fast as hell, big hands..............a pure athlete that could end up giving the world something to talk about every week. We get a 2nd rounder or maybe two from trading down from #2, then this is one kid i would draft in a heartbeat and just forget about the big money guy in Edwards. My draft day highlight would be like this

Cadillac Williams (Alex Barron if Houck thinks he can make him all pro), Matt Jones, Dan Orlovsky or David Greene

You guys are missing the point. it's not that all of us are so gung-ho about Matt Jones. That isn't why he keeps being mentioned.

NICK SABAN is the one who ABSOLUTELY LOVES THIS GUY and he would do just about anything to get him. I have actually thought that he may just use #2 on him. I'm NOT kidding.

KyPhinfan13 said:
Who's Matt Jones? I've been on here everyday for the past month and this is the first I've heard of him.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I think they should trade up to #1 and draft Matt Jones. I dont believe Saban is interested in Matt Jones. Every other team is and he has to play all of his cards. He played Matt Jones every year at LSU. Living in New Orleans I have seen this guy too many times. He is being compared to Drew Bennet. I think a guy being compared to Drew Bennet is good enough to be drafted #1 over all

Tureo said:
I think they should trade up to #1 and draft Matt Jones. I dont believe Saban is interested in Matt Jones. Every other team is and he has to play all of his cards. He played Matt Jones every year at LSU. Living in New Orleans I have seen this guy too many times. He is being compared to Drew Bennet. I think a guy being compared to Drew Bennet is good enough to be drafted #1 over all

You're not very good at sarcasm. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom