Merged: Matt Leinart | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Matt Leinart

CanadaPhinsFan said:
I don't see Leinart sliding like Rogers did. He's probably the QB who is most ready to play in the NFL at this point. Besides, as someone else pointed out...it's not likely Norm Chow would pass him up.

Me niether, Leinert is 6-5 and Rogers is 6-1 for starters. Leinert is good, He is not my favorite for some reason, maybe i am being naive or something. I do think he was a little overrated due to the talent around him but you could certainly build a franchise around him and do fine. It may take another year or two to see the kind of results that people will expect though. Like Carson Palmer.

He was a moron and he was extremely annoying. All he did was he said every player sucked except Leinart.

Jaj said:
Croyle? Now your just being pessimistic... :sidelol:

A top 10 pick?

If Croyle was a top ten pick to begin with then he would drop like Rogers except further. The injuries/weight thang.

Jaj said:
He was a moron and he was extremely annoying. All he did was he said every player sucked except Leinart.

Well, there's a million of those types of people here. Such as those who say every player but Vince Young/Jay Cutler/Omar Jacobs/Charlie Whitehurst sucks. Take your pick. He was stubborn but at least he didn't say he wished certain players would get gruesomely injured just so they won't get drafted or he hopes a player plays horribly for any team including Miami.

Leinart may fall to us

I know most people don't count PFT as a credible source by any means, but in their daily rumor mill, there's an article saying that Lienart's stop is dropping. In fact, they say he could this year's Aaron Rodgers. Check it out. www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Interesting from rotoworld.com

Rumors of an Aaron Rodgers-like draft slide for USC quarterback Matt Leinart are already being discussed.
The presence of Vince Young, Jay Cutler, and Brodie Croyle accompanied by the fact that Leinart didn't participate in Senior Bowl activities is given as the reasoning. Although it doesn't seem he's as likely as Rodgers may have been to fall, no one saw what happened last year coming, either. Leinart's agents Leigh Steinberg and Chuck Price have apparently been quarrelling, but at this point there's no way he gets past Miami at 16..............

That would be awesome if one of the 3 fell to us.

snowy said:
Rumors of an Aaron Rodgers-like draft slide for USC quarterback Matt Leinart are already being discussed.
The presence of Vince Young, Jay Cutler, and Brodie Croyle accompanied by the fact that Leinart didn't participate in Senior Bowl activities is given as the reasoning. Although it doesn't seem he's as likely as Rodgers may have been to fall, no one saw what happened last year coming, either. Leinart's agents Leigh Steinberg and Chuck Price have apparently been quarrelling, but at this point there's no way he gets past Miami at 16..............

Snowy: Post in the right forum.

Back
Top Bottom