Merged: Miami Herald : Ricky Coming Back???..../Screwing us again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Miami Herald : Ricky Coming Back???..../Screwing us again?

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Miami Herald : Ricky Coming Back???....

The Miami Herald reports that RB Ricky Williams is expected to return to the Dolphins this season, according to friends of his. If that happens, the chance of the team drafting quarterback Alex Smith with the No. 2 overall pick is pretty high.
===============================

I got this from CBS Sportsline "Rumor Mill"....

However, I went to the Herald web site, and saw nothing from yesterday {4/18/05}, stating Ricky is "expected to return this year"....

This is first time I've heard anyone use the words "is expected to return" when regarding Ricky. What are the chances of this happening, and when did these guys get the word that he is "expected to return"???....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Well, last week Dan LeBatard came to UM and talked to some of our students. WHen asked if he thought Ricky was coming back, he said "Ricky and i havent spoke about it but i do believe he is coming back and he will be wearing a Dolphins jersey".

He seemed to know everything before Ricky quit, wouldnt be suprised if he knows more than he is letting on.

Take it for what it is worth.. it is Lebatard after all...

:missmeth:

I was hoping for another Ricky thread before the draft.

Come Ricky....pay that child support....maybe we can trade you to an arena team...for some used water buckets.

In reality, id say the chances are pretty good. Its just my opinion but think about it; the mans got bills to pay and 3 kids with 3 different women. In addition he's also got the whole financial issue with our organization that mysteriously we havent pursued since Saban took over.

Finally factor in that Saban has been nothing but straight with him apparently. I think he respects saban for reaching out and not passing judgement on him as many players and fans did.

Im not a RW apologist and I dont agree with what he did but clearly Saban knows we're a better football team with RW then without. Anyone who disagrees didnt watch 03 compared to 04.

Nothing will be official until July..

My question is, will he or will he not have to serve a 4-game suspension. Most people seem to be under the impression that he definitely will have to serve a suspension and won't be able to play the 1st 4 weeks, but I thought I heard something last year that like the last 4 weeks of the season could be counted towards the suspension :confused:

I guess that wouldn't make much sense considering he was retired at that time, but I swear I remember reading something similar to that a while back...

Anyways, he probably wouldn't be much good the 1st 4 weeks anyways -- will probably take him that long to get back into game shape..

I don't want him back!!! He can stay in india playing cow tipping for all I care!

Boik14 said:
In reality, id say the chances are pretty good. Its just my opinion but think about it; the mans got bills to pay and 3 kids with 3 different women. In addition he's also got the whole financial issue with our organization that mysteriously we havent pursued since Saban took over.

Finally factor in that Saban has been nothing but straight with him apparently. I think he respects saban for reaching out and not passing judgement on him as many players and fans did.

Im not a RW apologist and I dont agree with what he did but clearly Saban knows we're a better football team with RW then without. Anyone who disagrees didnt watch 03 compared to 04.

:yeahthat:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I don't want him back!!! He can stay in india playing cow tipping for all I care!
Although I know it was a joke, it wasn't very thought out. Cows are a "Holy" entity to Hindu's

I'm sorry. RW on this team is nuts. I don't see how Saban can come up with this. I love the job he's done so far, but RW???

You just can't depend on the guy from one week to the next. Maybe if he gets off dope and starts taking his medication or whatever ... but how likely is it he gets his biochemistry straightened up and stays that way?

Even if it were true I dont think it will effect the draft.No one in his right mind would depend on Ricky to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom