MERGED-Miami to play in England in 2007 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Miami to play in England in 2007

wonder if it will have the same effect that baseball has every year they play in japan. a horrible effect on the teams that is.

No.. this is the first time that the actual team that was losing the home game was named.

I actually hope they play the Bills because that makes my away game decisions much easier. Cleveland, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, Washington are all choices that I have for an away game this year in addition to my traditional trip to Miami. If we play Miami in England i'll just go to Cleveland.

I really never understood the point of people coming on these boards just to talk trash. It's kind of sad. I guess there's not much going on in Buffalo these days.

This really makes me angry, last year as a season ticket holder I got 10 home game tickets, so now I will only get 9 because the NFL wants to move our home game to UK? I really don't feel like renewing my season ticketes at all..

I really never understood the point of people coming on these boards just to talk trash. It's kind of sad. I guess there's not much going on in Buffalo these days.

Well the good news is the fans wont leave if Miami is losing like most do here in Miami :shakeno:

You gotta Agree with me on this one!

im glad to hear that theres a decent fan base in england. i would prefer this game to be plaed in miami so i can go, but im def. willing to share with some uk fans as long as they support our team!

Did you post in the wrong thread or something?? Where is he talking trash?

Hey can you season ticket holders pay for 8 games so we can get in for free???? Sorry guys, I had to rub it in a bit!

:lol:

You just had to go there didn't you.....

Anyone interested in considering a trip across the pond to see the game?

I'd be interested myself.

Hey Defensivefan, what's it like getting tix over there for an event like this, any idea? Are we talking sold out in an hour or would it take a while for them to sell them off?

Well the good news is the fans wont leave if Miami is losing like most do here in Miami :shakeno:

You gotta Agree with me on this one!

Some of you just have to take any chance you get to bash the fans here don't you? :rolleyes2

Buy some damn tix and go to games or pipe it.

This really makes me angry, last year as a season ticket holder I got 10 home game tickets, so now I will only get 9 because the NFL wants to move our home game to UK? I really don't feel like renewing my season ticketes at all..

I understand it's dissapointing to lose a game but overall it's a good thing for the Phins.

It's a huge spotlight and it will enable the Phins to strengthen and add to an International following.

The Phins need all the good PR they can get.
God knows the Phins haven't achieved anything in years that would attract new fans outside of S. FL.

In addition, it's not like you'll be paying for 10 but only getting 9 games.

That is BS!!! The NFL should stay in the U.S. for every team!!!!

I'll wait till I see official confirmation from the NFL before I get too excited, but the chance to see the Phins in a meaningful game will be freakin awesome! I go over to Florida with my family every year in the Summer but only get a chance to see the baseball so to see the Phins will be awesome.

Just got to save up now for the trip down to London, accomodation, game tickets, maybe a new jersey and some beers! If it happens it'l be awesome. My best friend who'll be coming is a Jets fan though...

Exactly!

They better reimburse all ticket holders. They can't honestly expect Dolfans to just fly to London...

This is such a crock of s**t.

Robbing the Dolphins of a home game, robbing ticket holders of a chance to see their team... the Dolphins are getting a RAW deal.

:fire:

Back
Top Bottom